Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hack Forums Is blocked Or What??
WTF I Tried to Enter HF Yesterday And First Of All It Give Me The 404 Forbidden Error i Thought That Omni upgrading or modifying Something But then i get the captcha page Of Cloud Flare And Still Getting The 404 Forbidden Error Tried All of The Online Site Checkers They Told Me That The Site Is Online BTW I Live In Egypt Please Help Fast
Taken from http://www.twitter.com/hackforumsnet:

Quote:Egypt now country blocked.
Yeah, I believe he blocked Egypt for political reasons. Sorry to see that, must be a drag Sad
Well obviously you can get onto SF now, so why complain about that site on this forum raising spam when you can use this forum instead?
No need to talk about HF on this forum.

They are completely different , you could have just pm'd Omni.
i pm'd but he didn't answer i don't know why he blocked it
(09-05-2011, 04:08 PM)medo5120 Wrote: i pm'd but he didn't answer i don't know why he blocked it

Webmasters block third world countries all the time as it's common for places like Egypt, Pakistan, and especially India to be culprits of spamming.
Makes sense, good post ace, egypt and india is the worst. freakin spammers.
[Image: blazin.gif]
From my StopForumSpam MyBB plugin, the only IP's that I often see listed in the spammer database are IP ranges from India, but I do know from past experience that Pakistan is in that category as well. Nothing racial, that's just the way it is. They seem to have their own methods of advertising and spam.

Some people just ban the full range or block them from the website completely so that they don't have to deal with it. You will never get as many users from a place like Pakistan in comparison to larger countries like UK, CAN, US, which is why some people don't see it as a disadvantage to block their activity. It's usually a very small reduction in the activity.
I don't wanna know how many countries are blocked... 0,o
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hack Forums Maintenance Thread Roger Waters 8 1,587 03-11-2017, 12:31 AM
Last Post: AjayDevgan
  SF not blocked at school index.php 11 1,155 06-22-2012, 05:10 PM
Last Post: eiqhtworks
  Firewalled on Hack Forums. Command Prompt 2 1,309 04-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Hack Test Baked 5 1,212 03-03-2011, 03:24 PM