Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watermark removal
Hello Frnds,
i need to edit one video and remove watermark from that.....if anyone knws any gud software or any tricky way to remove watermark frm videos plzzz let me !!

Thnxxx
Not possible unless you have a way to place the image that should have been behind the watermark on every motion still. Best you can do is kind of blur it out, but you would need some serious skill to completely remove it. There is NO program that will do this for you. You could just expand the video outside of the actual viewed area to get rid of it though, "zoom" it in better terms.
ok....thnx....to u Sir!!!

I will try to Do if possible...
(09-04-2011, 10:37 PM)Amaryder Wrote: ok....thnx....to u Sir!!!

I will try to Do if possible...

If you did this in AE, all you would have to do is import the video file to the project, and drag it's content window big enough to hide the watermark from the video view, depending on what you set the video size/resolution to for the composition, render everything on the timeline and you're done.
There is NO program that will do this for you. You could just expand the video outside of the actual viewed area to get rid of it though, "zoom" it in better terms.
If it was a picture I could do it. Screen it for me.
(09-19-2011, 01:12 PM)Grin Wrote: If it was a picture I could do it. Screen it for me.

It's not a picture it's a video, there's no way editing it through a screenshot is going to remove it.
(09-19-2011, 07:11 PM)Ace Wrote: It's not a picture it's a video, there's no way editing it through a screenshot is going to remove it.

true, as ace said the best you can do is watermark the watermark with a gaucian blur
slowly getting better
(09-19-2011, 07:49 PM)haphazard Wrote: true, as ace said the best you can do is watermark the watermark with a gaucian blur

What? that's not what I suggested though. I mentioned expanding the frame of view outside of the video's resolution to crop out the watermark if it's over top of an insignificant part of the video
I'm not too sure how to do it with a video, but there's plenty of tuts on the interwebs for removing watermarks from pictures.
You could always put your own water mark over it, if that's the case.