Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Suggestion] - Appraisals
I think an Appraisals section would be suitable as a sub-section in the Domaining category.

Although there aren't many current threads asking for domain appraisals, I think once people have a section for it, it would become popular quite quickly.

People love to get domain appraisals, and it could spark some more discussions in the domaining section.

Thoughts?
I support this. The webmaster section of the site is pretty popular and I think that if the option was provided people would enjoy getting their domain appraised.
There are only 140 threads in Domaining. I don't see a big need to pull the few threads with appraisal requests into an empty subforum.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Doesn't seem very necessary in my opinion.
Little posts of appraisals shouldn't be added to an empty sub forum.
Well, it's uncessary. Closing this thread is the best solution.

[Image: tumblr_l1q0cxbD0h1qzjz68o1_250.gif]

(09-04-2011, 12:38 PM)0ld_F4T_N!gg4™ Wrote: Well, it's uncessary. Closing this thread is the best solution.

No need for that. Just because you and 2 others disagree, doesn't mean that others shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinions.
This site Has too little users, and why would omni do that when he only gets like 10-20 Max
Users online Daily. like omni said it would Just be an empty forum Area and would be useless.
(09-04-2011, 03:19 PM)Billy Mays™ Wrote: This site Has too little users, and why would omni do that when he only gets like 10-20 Max
Users online Daily. like omni said it would Just be an empty forum Area and would be useless.

10-20 users online daily? I don't think so...
And how do you know it would be empty?
People don't tend to ask for domain appraisals unless their is an appropriate section for them to post in.
I did just read the Domaining area description however and it does state that appraisals should be posted there,
in which case, perhaps for now, a sub-section isn't really needed.

To be honest, the main reason behind making this suggestion was because I'm a little tired of seeing no changes being made here.
I appreciate Omni is a busy person, but for the past few months, I feel as if the forum has been at a standstill. Not as many members are posting, no changes are being made, etc...

(09-04-2011, 03:25 PM)Fragma Wrote: 10-20 users online daily? I don't think so...
And how do you know it would be empty?
People don't tend to ask for domain appraisals unless their is an appropriate section for them to post in.
I did just read the Domaining area description however and it does state that appraisals should be posted there,
in which case, perhaps for now, a sub-section isn't really needed.

To be honest, the main reason behind making this suggestion was because I'm a little tired of seeing no changes being made here.
I appreciate Omni is a busy person, but for the past few months, I feel as if the forum has been at a standstill. Not as many members are posting, no changes are being made, etc...
Have a look at the users online Now and compare it with how
Many people actually come online Daily, there Isn't Many this
forum Is too quiet to actually have extra sections And i know
because i have been coming and going and seen that there
Has been little Activity within some of the forums its because
Everyone here is Either on hackforums or somewhere else
So an alternative would be to just register On HF instead
of appraising your domain here because there are more
Professionals on HF then here i believe. I would never
Suggest quite a thing On a small bearing forum just my
Opinion.
(09-04-2011, 03:36 PM)Billy Mays Wrote: Have a look at the users online Now and compare it with how
Many people actually come online Daily, there Isn't Many this
forum Is too quiet to actually have extra sections And i know
because i have been coming and going and seen that there
Has been little Activity within some of the forums its because
Everyone here is Either on hackforums or somewhere else
So an alternative would be to just register On HF instead
of appraising your domain here because there are more
Professionals on HF then here i believe. I would never
Suggest quite a thing On a small bearing forum just my
Opinion.

We've for sure got more than 10.
Offtopic: Is there something wrong with your keyboard or are you just typing like that on purpose?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,386 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [Suggestion] Poster Award [/Suggestion] Sam 16 3,795 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  [SUGGESTION] MOTM [/SUGGESTION] Sam 21 3,149 08-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Sam
  [Suggestion]Batch File Section[Suggestion] Thomas 10 2,194 07-27-2010, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Reality
  [Suggestion]Show Rep Giver's Rep[Suggestion] Thomas 8 1,747 07-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.