Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NEW]YouTube SEO Monster by Bok1ca [GET ANY VIDEO #1 ON YOUTUBE SEARCH] [SURVEY LINK]
Hey friends, I've made new e-book for YouTube SEO.
With this e-book I can guarantee that you'll get your video to #1 on YouTube Search engines. I've spent 3-4 hours writing this e-book so i think It's worth a survey. Anyway, after downloading and reading please leave feedback to this thread.

What you'll get in this e-book?
- How to bypass 300 views stuck.
- How to get comments + likes.
- How to get unlimtied Subscribers.
- How to get to #1 on YouTube search enginez.
- How to Rank your videos.
- Tips & Tricks.
- YouTube Mass Uploader.
- YouTube Mass Downloader.
- How To PROTECT your videos.
and more and more.

[Image: ilca8a1.png]
After downloading you are Nono allowed to share it on other forums or members.
[Image: 1hacksyea.png]
Hmm looks good will download it now,thanks.
(09-04-2011, 04:51 AM)χтяємє™ Wrote: Hmm looks good will download it now,thanks.

No problem bro. Smile Enjoy!
[Image: 1hacksyea.png]
That's bullshit, I just did two different surveys and it didn't unlock it. Going to try one last time.
--
fudge fileice, I just tried all the surveys and cleared my cookies and everything on IE and they all failed.
I did 3 surveys and multiple apps and still nothing. Could you please pm me with a direct link?
This eBook is FileIce exclusive and for free on FileIce forums so what are you waiting for join FileIce
Thread closed until you remove the File Ice link.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inspirational Video About Modern day SEO Pompano 2 757 04-21-2014, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Mohit@ds
  Enhance Views - Free YouTube Views - YouTube Views/Subscribers = YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP Cee Lo Green 25 7,789 06-08-2011, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Facebook Staff
  Link My Website On Yours And Ill Link Yours On My website Gpizzle 6 1,155 12-21-2010, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Endless™