Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
To New Members: Why You Shouldn't Spam.
(10-19-2011, 10:17 AM)Resistance Wrote: Laugh, nobody has any control over anyone to stop them from starting a bad beginning. Truly at least this is a pretty straight forward notice to ring a bell in a spammers mind not to spam. Most spammers cannot comprehend advanced vocabulary.

Don't worry about him, he just has a little problem with me, so it's fine.

I added him to my ignore list last night so hopefully he wont be able to reply to another one of my friends / posts again.
(10-19-2011, 10:50 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Don't worry about him, he just has a little problem with me, so it's fine.

I added him to my ignore list last night so hopefully he wont be able to reply to another one of my friends / posts again.

Hahaha... I had ignored him as well. Regardless, he/she will respond to this post and I'll be there -- to ignore it.

Surprised how we have a lot in common besides coding breshie

Edit: Also one does not need the most intriquite vocabulary to state a opinion. Though it is highly looked upon and preferred, who are you to tell him how to type, his "mama" I would presume.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
^

I can still see your posts and it is funny...two hated members and two bad coders getting together.
(10-19-2011, 05:08 PM)Resistance Wrote: Hahaha... I had ignored him as well. Regardless, he/she will respond to this post and I'll be there -- to ignore it.

Surprised how we have a lot in common besides coding breshie

Edit: Also one does not need the most intriquite vocabulary to state a opinion. Though it is highly looked upon and preferred, who are you to tell him how to type, his "mama" I would presume.

I'm not telling him how to type, unless you meant him...

Lol, look above, he can't stay away. I'm not even going to bother to read his post.
More and more people are being banned due to the fact that they don't read this. Such a shame.
I am new, and have gained quite a number of posts in a short space of time but most of my posts aren't LQ well I try not to be Low Quality.

I post a lot in a short time too so it looks like I clog up the forum which I don't.
I love this thread, only if I found it a little bit earlier.
I've seen a large amount of Low quality members register then gain their 100 posts and never visit the website again.
It's mainly because they want the Support Feather award on HackForums, I don't think it will happen but this award should be removed completely.
That reminds me, view this thread - http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=22825
I made a large rant about Feedback on Posting and Posting Quality, I think posting quality needs to be brought up to a higher standard.
Once you actually get into this website then it's very simple to become an active member, as long as you're willing to put the time and effort into it.
Great thread though, hopefully new-comers will take a glance at this before they consider spamming the boards with low-quality posts.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
(11-19-2011, 09:40 AM)Uzi Wrote: I love this thread, only if I found it a little bit earlier.
I've seen a large amount of Low quality members register then gain their 100 posts and never visit the website again.
It's mainly because they want the Support Feather award on HackForums, I don't think it will happen but this award should be removed completely.
That reminds me, view this thread - http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=22825
I made a large rant about Feedback on Posting and Posting Quality, I think posting quality needs to be brought up to a higher standard.
Once you actually get into this website then it's very simple to become an active member, as long as you're willing to put the time and effort into it.
Great thread though, hopefully new-comers will take a glance at this before they consider spamming the boards with low-quality posts.
Totally agree. I say you HAVE to wait 60 seconds instead of the usual 30 (or 0) seconds in between posts, especially spam bots.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
I completely agree to this. This forum is amazing and shouldn't get spammed with crap.
I was almost about to ask my so many idiots get banned, I though to myself for a while and then it hit me. It's a shame seeing so many spamming users who get 30+ posts a day. If you want the award, take the time to achieve it.

Other than that, good read Breshie!
"If you cannot explain something simply, then you do not understand it at all." - Albert Einstein
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay