Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
To New Members: Why You Shouldn't Spam.
Thanks for pointing this out man there are many LQ members here just wanting to post for the feather...Big Grin
(09-17-2011, 04:29 AM)mroug Wrote: Thanks for pointing this out man there are many LQ members here just wanting to post for the feather...Big Grin

You're welcome, I'm glad you took your time to read this, it means a lot. I hope it helped you, if you was thinking about doing so. Smile
I read this. I'm going to be honest, I only know about this website because of the feather, but I am determined to get it through HQ posts ONLY.

Thanks Smile
I'm so glad that I saw this thread while browsing around the forum Smile I don't like spamming too,so it's good that you insist people to stay Hq too ;D
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
Spamming is bad mn'kay. Post quality posts mn'kay. Smile
-DeathxXxAwaits
Good guide, thats cool how we can view the ban list also!
Thanks for the info man. I came here to get the feather but I actually really like this forum too. Well, the Graphics part really. Thumbsup
This forum is truly amazing, I too came here jsut for the feather, but sstayed for the experiences. When I first joined this forum, I loved it, but now I'm not so sure. I still like the forum though, just not as much as I used to. But I'm still going to stay active and continue to be HQ. Big Grin
A very good thread, for those HF-goers just in it for the feather. I realize it's an easy award, but come on, it's a couple of pixels on a screen. Why do you really care? lmao.
Well thought out.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
(09-12-2011, 05:08 PM)Laugh Wrote: Very poorly worded and doesn't get the point across.

I appreciate the effort but if a member came here to spam this won't stop them.

Laugh, nobody has any control over anyone to stop them from starting a bad beginning. Truly at least this is a pretty straight forward notice to ring a bell in a spammers mind not to spam. Most spammers cannot comprehend advanced vocabulary.
[Image: t5BWm.png]