Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G4MERS.NET
Hey guys,
I've been working on my new gaming site for a couple of days and I was wondering if you could give me input on what I can improve on. Be brutal, I'm thick skinned (:
http://www.g4mers.net
I would go for a totally new look if I'm honest mate. I think you should stick to a darker theme, and something a little less simplistic.

Nice to see that domain in use though! Smile
(09-02-2011, 03:42 PM)Fragma Wrote: I would go for a totally new look if I'm honest mate. I think you should stick to a darker theme, and something a little less simplistic.

Nice to see that domain in use though! Smile

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It's just a theme I've been playing with a little and I made the logo in about a minute, I'm still trying out the design on it. And yeah I got the domain from a pretty good member.. (:
If I get around to it I could maybe cook up a theme.
Looks good dude.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
Also you should add a feedback area and suggestion area.

Edit: Still trying to find a good theme.
I don't like the banner at all :S
Me, personally, I don't not like the color scheme or the banner.
Thomas, if you want, I can design you a new banner for a couple of dollars over PayPalSmile
Lol you cant spell HA HA HA are you Illiterate? gamers is Spelt with an A loooooool
(09-04-2011, 07:52 PM)Billy Mays Wrote: Lol you cant spell HA HA HA are you Illiterate? gamers is Spelt with an A loooooool

Post reported. Go back to HF where trolls like you belong, stay off our forum you are unwanted here. In case you didn't understand what I just said NOBODY LIKES YOU.