Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release][premium] Engame : Gamer theme
(09-08-2011, 11:16 PM)envira Wrote: Thanks guys,looking for sales.
this template is my best design til date Smile

I hope this is not your best template. I like your sites template better to be honest. There was another one you made that was good to but no its not end game or minecraft. Idk i seen it somewhere. I think those themes are better then this one for sure. The colors used on this theme just dont click. Im sure im not the only one that feels that way about it. Im just stating the facts to help improve this theme. Don't take it the wrong way. Keep doing what you do. Wish all the luck with sales Smile
[Image: sig-1.png]
(09-09-2011, 01:41 AM)HaX420 Wrote: I hope this is not your best template. I like your sites template better to be honest. There was another one you made that was good to but no its not end game or minecraft. Idk i seen it somewhere. I think those themes are better then this one for sure. The colors used on this theme just dont click. Im sure im not the only one that feels that way about it. Im just stating the facts to help improve this theme. Don't take it the wrong way. Keep doing what you do. Wish all the luck with sales Smile

This theme is good, it's just the icons for me, but the colors are perfect.
Thanks ace infinitu the sales are Not as much as i expected but i hope they will be increased as of now.
[Image: lt79ucY.png]
So you guys make custom themes? If you do pm me please a way to contact you such as aim or skype or even MSN

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Flat Desire : Stunning Flat Premium MyBB Theme envira 1 2,152 10-13-2014, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nasyr
  [[Release] TeslaDark Premium Flat Modern Dark MyBB Theme envira 1 1,377 04-18-2014, 01:34 PM
Last Post: y8tvkid
  [Release] LightDesire Premium MyBB Theme : Beauty at its best envira 0 1,138 08-25-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: envira
  [Release]DarkDesire - Best Limited Edition Dark MyBB Theme envira 2 1,377 08-05-2013, 04:10 AM
Last Post: envira
  [3 copy sale] Gamer.Co -dark mybb theme for gaming communities envira 1 1,263 09-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜScoots