Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do any of you actually use PHP from the CLI?
A web-based All in One, a URL shortener, and I'm also learning C, in which I'm creating an IRC bot (non malicious) and something else that I'd rather not say ;)
[Image: TYzKF.png]
Ahh nice. I am a C# person when it comes to programming. I used to be really big into games, and such so I'm always trying to think of something to help a game, like a ban search tool, or something like that.
I started learning C# at one point, but didn't really get into it. Loving C so far.
[Image: TYzKF.png]
C is a good programming language. I was into ASM and C a long time ago, but now it's mainly C++ instead of C. I also program in languages like VB.net and C#, but I have current knowledge in Perl, Powershell, batch, and Delphi as well. You don't see many delphi coders out there anymore, but it's good for support between multiple systems. I hardly ever work with PHP unless it's for webmaster purposes. Javascript is mainly what I use along with ASP.net...

If you're annoyed with lack of threading, learn Perl. Similar to PHP, but allows for threading.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PHP Framework List: An Ultimate Guide to 102 PHP Frameworks for Web Developers tk-hassan 0 759 07-27-2020, 11:26 PM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  PHP Video Tutorials (PHP For Beginners) Eleqtriq 4 3,236 10-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Greyersting
  Introduction: PHP CLI Jamza 2 1,172 10-13-2009, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Akshay*