Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini PHP Project
http://theunknownnetwork.com/test.php

This is just a little project I'm working on, I should hopefully be developing it.
What's it gonna be?
Right now I just see my ip and a trollface
[Image: 2.png]
Look towards the bottom, the footer.
The "Current Time: 05:31:21 PM" is wrong for me
Haha that's awesome, I'm curious of how you got the time xD

Edit: Hm I might know a way but idk xDD
Chase your dreams, and if it doesn't work, dream a new dream. -Louis “Coach” Presutti
Time doesn't work for me either. This is pretty basic PHP but good job nevertheless. I'd just advise you to get a decent template set up.
(09-02-2011, 02:31 PM)Ace Wrote: The "Current Time: 05:31:21 PM" is wrong for me

The time, I didn't know how to set it so it displays the persons time zone of who's viewing it, instead everyone see's that one time zone.

(09-02-2011, 03:00 PM)Mark Zuckerberg Wrote: Haha that's awesome, I'm curious of how you got the time xD

Edit: Hm I might know a way but idk xDD

If you mean the PHP code it is this:

PHP Code:
<?php

$date 
date("h:i:s A"time());
echo 
$date;

?>

(09-02-2011, 03:01 PM)Fragma Wrote: Time doesn't work for me either. This is pretty basic PHP but good job nevertheless. I'd just advise you to get a decent template set up.

Read what I replied to Ace with, yeah I know it's basic PHP, I'm still learning. Smile. I may get a template setup, I take it you already saw the one I am working on?
Okay, so what's the point and what's your goal with this?
[Image: TYzKF.png]
No point and No goal really, just somewhere to put what I learn, and trying to make it look good at the same time, organizing it.
Yeah but what's the outcome of it supposed to be? What are you trying to do with it?
[Image: TYzKF.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PHP Framework List: An Ultimate Guide to 102 PHP Frameworks for Web Developers tk-hassan 0 763 07-27-2020, 11:26 PM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  My PHP Project, V.03 [UPDATE] ChromeWolf 3 946 11-17-2011, 12:59 PM
Last Post: HF~Legend
  PHP Video Tutorials (PHP For Beginners) Eleqtriq 4 3,253 10-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Greyersting
  PHP Forum Software Project Saint Michael 1 833 12-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Saint Michael