Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
000webhosting.com
Ok so i signed up and started a free domain for now just to get a little look of my site going, but i don't know how to kick it off can anyone please tell me how i start editing and building the site please.

I'm not good with website devlopment so i will need good detailed help thanks.
Editing is easy, create your html pages, and upload to your site on your account through the file manager or FTP. Details for FTP can be found on your account page.
Depends what you want to do, if you want to have forums I don't recommend 000webhosting as they have downtime and the speeds can be slow.

But you can use either upload via an FTP client or you can do it through the online file manager.
Chase your dreams, and if it doesn't work, dream a new dream. -Louis “Coach” Presutti
Google is your best friend. You will learn everything you need to know. Take this advice and use it. Html and css is what you need to learn first or youll be lost. Hope all works out for you. Good luck Smile
[Image: sig-1.png]
tbh i wouldn't use 000Webhoste theirs better hosts out there PM me ill give you some links you can get free Cpanel like ligit Cpanel hosting and thats really good
its 000webhost.com broSmile

but its crap