Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do I keep getting banned?
I am getting banned for something not against the rules. Why?
I'm sure making this thread will stop from getting you banned again.
True dat conan.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Noware in the rules does it say you can only have 1 account yet I am getting banned for having more. That can't be right can it?
Yes, that's common sense. You only need one account. Why make more? It's just dumb. And probably the reason you are getting banned.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
But it's not against the RULES so I am not doing anything wrong.
(10-25-2009, 08:15 PM)stop Wrote: But it's not against the RULES so I am not doing anything wrong.

You were banned. It's likely going to be permanent instead of a week because of this little stunt.

Stop posting and go away.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Quote:You were banned. It's likely going to be permanent because of this little stunt.

I am not breaking the rules so why?
I have not broken the rules.

1. No cross posting.

2. No double posting.

3. Do not flame or harass other members.

4. Do not send unsolicited private messages.

5. Post topics in their correct forum category. Read each category before you begin making threads.

6. No warez posting.

7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.

8. Signature images can be no larger than 650x200 pixels and 500k size. Animated gifs should not be annoying.

9. Reputations should not be abused. Don't use them to flame members. 100 posts are required to give rep.

10. Privacy is to be respected. No posting of PMs or personal data of other members.

11. No advertising of similar sites in PM, posts, or profiles.

12. No leeching without credit.

13. No adult image posting.

14. English only and proper grammar required. Sorry but we will not allow posts in any language other than english and we expect good grammar.

15. All referral and affiliate link posts must be within the "Referrals Posting" subforum under "Making Money Online".
I am getting depressed because of this injustice.
Just because it isn't in the rules doesn't mean you can't be banned for doing it... thats like saying DDoSing the site won't get you ip banned because it wasn't in the rules.
(10-25-2009, 08:17 PM)stop Wrote: I am getting depressed because of this injustice.

Then honestly, you need to get an IRL.

No injustice has been done here, your only banned for a week just get over it.

You obviously did something wrong so just face the facts, don't make multiple accounts whining about it.

Leave for a week, come back and pretend this never happened.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it Okay to use support-forums if you're banned from Hackforums? Paramore 8 1,891 09-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: rattlesnake™
  I´m banned Drakon 8 1,042 12-18-2011, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  Banned members plugin ★Cooldude★ 5 1,168 06-22-2011, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Banned on HF Killer1667 1 608 04-20-2011, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Solidus