Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My plans to learn webmasters
Well I was thinking about doing some plans to learn webmasters , I thought about this plan : HTML > CSS > PHP . What do you think ? I will take consideration of all your suggestions : )

Off-topic : For those who need webmaster resources make sure to check my thread .
(08-27-2011, 02:58 PM)Prominent Wrote: Well I was thinking about doing some plans to learn webmasters , I thought about this plan : HTML > CSS > PHP . What do you think ? I will take consideration of all your suggestions : )

Off-topic : For those who need webmaster resources make sure to check my thread .

Actually that is the method that Reverence Web Masters Class teaches you! They teach you the basics of each language in that exact order! So actually that is probably a good idea for you to do ;)!
(08-27-2011, 03:24 PM)ruggish Wrote: Actually that is the method that Reverence Web Masters Class teaches you! They teach you the basics of each language in that exact order! So actually that is probably a good idea for you to do ;)!
Oh well looks like I have the same method to do stuff ! Wish I was in the reverence :/ I prefer learning with a group so there's always someone that can help and answer my questions if I have any
The order you showed is perfect. If you ever have trouble you can come here and get help. If you want to learn with others, then you should try to make a thread on here about a group of people learning together. I know a lot about HTML and CSS so I could help you if you don't understand something.
That's a good list, but don't forget about Javascript. It's an important aspect of creating an interactive website.

-- Ambitious --
(08-28-2011, 01:19 PM)Ambitious Wrote: That's a good list, but don't forget about Javascript. It's an important aspect of creating an interactive website.

-- Ambitious --

I will consider doing that once I am done with my plans : )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT]Learn to edit and make pics in HTML. SVG coding language. Easy to learn! [TUT] Qua 2 1,228 06-24-2011, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Qua