Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NEW]Webmaster Resources [Everything you need right here]
(08-27-2011, 02:55 PM)Prominent Wrote: No problem , glad I saved you some money ;)

Are you very good with web development? If so I would really like your msn to talk to you about some of the stuff here buddy!
(08-27-2011, 03:23 PM)ruggish Wrote: Are you very good with web development? If so I would really like your msn to talk to you about some of the stuff here buddy!
I don't know that much , all I know at the moment is HTML , but I am going to start learning more as I have made my plans !
Bookmarked. Thanks for the share. This will help with my theme development's.
[Image: sig-1.png]
No problem ! Glad it's useful ! Hope to see more replies on this ^^
Thanks for this share. You should look at jQuery. I know w3schools has stuff on it and it seems to be used often. Then again w3schools has a lot of stuff most webmasters should know.
Thanks for the share mate thats going into my Webdesign folder Smile
Wow, awesome freakin post dude! Im going to use this when I go more in depth into my blog.
Wow thanks for this very very usefull!
I am a web developer and wanted to let you know about an incredible product that I recently incorporated into my website to enable live chat functionality. The product is Comm100 and the full-featured live chat is actually free. I honestly can not believe how packed full of features it is and how quickly and easily I was able to integrate it. Of course, you can also add on a ticketing system and email marketing if you want. I haven't tried those options but I can tell you that I love this product and I think you should try it out. I guarantee you will be impressed!
I love this thread! this is all the links i need right here Smile thank you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good resources for starting your website! WebHosting | Domains | HTML | Scripts! Nasyr 1 13,805 10-13-2014, 06:26 PM
Last Post: lucky
  Free Icon Resources Eve 27 6,271 11-16-2011, 06:54 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  Anyone have any free HTML resources? Scalise 7 1,327 06-01-2011, 04:00 AM
Last Post: !LoL
  Christmas Resources Jamza 1 691 11-30-2009, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Brainless Control