Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New System Diagnostic Tool - Created by Ace
Damn, all I can say is that looks sick.
Chase your dreams, and if it doesn't work, dream a new dream. -Louis “Coach” Presutti
It does work very nicely, and provides pretty much all the information you'll need
You have 8 gigs of ram? Nice!

OT: Good program, professional gui, I like it.
[Image: 2.png]
Yeah, i've got around 10GB Virtual memory though with ready boost on top of that. I'm actually thinking of upgrading my RAM cards to get me up to 12GB. 8GB physical memory though just from my RAM slots. I have 4 slots, each hold a 2GB card, making up that 8GB.

This program i've multi-threaded everything though. It should be as fast as I can be.
Looks like a sweet tool that would come in handy, nice job at making this Ace.
[Image: 03bD3.png]
If you want to see what it's capable of just view this video I made:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=robQn_qpKYM[/yt]
Great work! What language was the done in?
VB.net, i'm not concerned about compatibility for Linux or Mac, because some of the information my program provides would be obsolete on both a Linux and a Mac.
Wow very nice tool. Will come in handy when some problems occur.
Sig removed. Not appropriate for SF.
I use it for BSOD analysis if I can get back into my computer. If it's not a RAM problem or a hardware problem then 90% of the time you can get back in, but it will occur again based on either the amount of time you're in, or what you do while you're on your computer. Different things trigger it, and this helps pinpoint the cause if you know how to read minidumps. The two work nicely together.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disc Dash Bot - Created by AceInfinity AceInfinity 2 1,046 07-13-2012, 08:23 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Code Challenge - Created by Ace AceInfinity 5 1,460 04-24-2012, 10:27 AM
  AutoBlue - BSOD Tool - Preview Only AceInfinity 4 1,301 02-24-2012, 09:06 PM
  DriveList Helper - BSOD Drive Query Crash Dump Debugging Tool AceInfinity 5 1,583 02-14-2012, 07:02 AM
  W7 Diag Tool v2.01 - New Version - Developed by AceInfinity AceInfinity 7 3,013 02-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Denny Crane