Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling MyBBTopsites.com Site
I bid $52.

Also interested in when this ends.
(08-26-2011, 08:35 AM)Fragma Wrote: I bid $52.

Also interested in when this ends.

You should read the post correctly before bidding.

15 dollar increments bro.
(08-26-2011, 08:56 AM)Pompano Wrote: You should read the post correctly before bidding.

You say that as if I read the post incorrectly, which I didn't, I simply overlooked it.

Anyway I'm not bidding $65, so I'm going to have to pull out.
(08-26-2011, 08:56 AM)Pompano Wrote: You should read the post correctly before bidding.

Well that's why nobody is bidding on either sites lol.

$50 starting bid and $15 increments? Bad seller.
Please stay on topic guys. Thank you.

@Laugh, If you're not going to bid. Please stop bashing the thread please. Also bad seller? Please keep your opinions to yourself because it is not a fact. If you have nothing nice to say please stay away from my thread or i'll report you.
(08-26-2011, 09:56 AM)Mr. Blogger Wrote: Please stay on topic guys. Thank you.

@Laugh, If you're not going to bid. Please stop bashing the thread please. Also bad seller? Please keep your opinions to yourself because it is not a fact. If you have nothing nice to say please stay away from my thread or i'll report you.

Then report me. I'm simply stating the seller is inexperienced if your bid options are what they are. Bidding never starts that high and $15 increments are not going to get you anywhere. If you had $5 increments I would have bid. Then Fragma, then Pompano, etc.

Now you're stuck at $50.
(08-26-2011, 10:24 AM)Laugh Wrote: Then report me. I'm simply stating the seller is inexperienced if your bid options are what they are. Bidding never starts that high and $15 increments are not going to get you anywhere. If you had $5 increments I would have bid. Then Fragma, then Pompano, etc.

Now you're stuck at $50.

Inexperienced are you serious? I seen increments go higher than $40. Also I need money. Also $5? I mind as well sell my site for $60 right now when it's actually worth alot more. You sir are the one who is inexperienced.

I'm not going to bother to sell my site here when there is people like you who bash threads.
(08-26-2011, 10:25 AM)Mr. Blogger Wrote: Inexperienced are you serious? I seen increments go higher than $40. Also I need money. Also $5? I mind as well sell my site for $60 right now when it's actually worth alot more. You sir are the one who is inexperienced.

I'm not going to bother to sell my site here when there is people like you who bash threads.

I think what he meant was, generally when anything is being sold at a low price like $50, the increments have to stay low as well.. Otherwise people just won't bid.
If you were starting the bids at say $300 then a $40 increment wouldn't be so much.

People need to get carried away with bidding, but they're less likely to do that if the increments are so high.
(08-26-2011, 10:56 AM)Fragma Wrote: I think what he meant was, generally when anything is being sold at a low price like $50, the increments have to stay low as well.. Otherwise people just won't bid.
If you were starting the bids at say $300 then a $40 increment wouldn't be so much.

People need to get carried away with bidding, but they're less likely to do that if the increments are so high.

Yes, that is what I'm trying to say. I'm not bashing your thread, I'm giving you honest advice.
(08-26-2011, 11:19 AM)Laugh Wrote: Yes, that is what I'm trying to say. I'm not bashing your thread, I'm giving you honest advice.

Honest advice can turn out to be rude. So honestly you was bashing. Also calling me a 'bad seller' was rude, and was not needed to say. I won't be selling the site to anyone on this forum since it seems like people are going to be rude, and off topic. If you're going to bid then thats fine. But if you're going to bash/be off topic. Please send me a PM than spam the thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling GPT (Get Paid To) Site Dubble 8 2,501 08-11-2012, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Mikey
  Selling complete project of my site! eXPerience™ 2 850 02-21-2010, 11:56 AM
Last Post: eXPerience™
  selling my site to new management!! chinaman7x7 2 698 11-29-2009, 12:49 AM
Last Post: ktmrider530