Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to you change hosting?
i have a website that is on the worst hosting ever and i want to move it. does anyone know how? (My bad wrong section)
Download all the files using FTP and then get the SQL Database. Buy new hosting upload and import the SQL DB done Smile
If you're using cPanel then use the built-in backup program, you can just restore it on the next host if the username is the same
Login to you're cpanel go to backups, and download/generate a full backup. Than when you switch to the new host, you just need to zip up public_html, and unzip, and re do any mysql datababases. Smile
[Image: blazin.gif]
Talk with your hosting provider, they normally offer a free transfer when you sign with them. They will do anything before to get your money, but once you pay, support goes to crap.
Export everything from that hosting to another.
There are more than million of hosting providers to select and appraise them,If you are searching for excellent tech support, cheap and reliable hosting provider for your best need it will never be easier for you. You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors .When you selecting the good host first of all, you should check the infrastructure, function, check them to a control panel to manage your hosts. More importantly, how they are professional that will lead your business to success.Its better to research and make a checklist of the features and compare the hosting providers and their services & You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. After checking all , I have been using http://www.xnynz.com/hosting/web-hosting..._id=456858 as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly b asis .I host all my sites At the time of signup, you can pick the best hosting plan for you, and select a web hosting data center to get ultra fast website load times. Also you can choose your new blog ,cms , web galary or e-store to be readily set up for you before you even log in!