Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone interested in web hosting?
Hello guys,
Is any one interested in opening a web hosting company which offer things like seo, web design and everything..

Let me know! Smile

P.S - sorry for the messy thread i m in hurry...
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Let me guess, we have to pay you in a way too???
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
(02-11-2012, 06:59 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: Let me guess, we have to pay you in a way too???

Well, I need a CFO for the company who knows a lil bit of web development too. I have worked with 3 hosting companies and have some good experience but funds is a problem for me because i don't use PayPal at all most clients like paying through PayPal and we need some initial start up cost, planning, marketing and almost everything that is reqd. to start a good company Smile
This sounds interesting, but there are a lot of hosting companies that offer the same as you are proposing, what would make your company stand out?

What hosting services will you be offering;
Cluster/cloud hosting? VPS? Dedicated?

How will you be hosting the services;
From home? Datacenter? or reseller hosting?

Could use a little more detail on your ideas/goals.
LOL XD

IDK, I've got a lot of stuff on my mind & it's all open source, free stuff really.
(02-11-2012, 07:22 AM)Load Wrote: This sounds interesting, but there are a lot of hosting companies that offer the same as you are proposing, what would make your company stand out?

What hosting services will you be offering;
Cluster/cloud hosting? VPS? Dedicated?

How will you be hosting the services;
From home? Datacenter? or reseller hosting?

Could use a little more detail on your ideas/goals.

Well, it depends on the company CFO , how much he/she can afford but I want to initially start on with reseller but I will discuss that with the CFO. If anyone is willing to join in Smile
I have some plans to get started by targeting a particular type of audience and make the company grow..
(02-11-2012, 07:23 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: LOL XD

IDK, I've got a lot of stuff on my mind & it's all open source, free stuff really.

Feel free to share your idea's Smile
Really, one goes with starting something like this up CoderDojo. With that, a friend suggested that I start a website where that is discussed & everything.

Another thing is starting a Webhost of my own, this is paid. I already have WHM but it's the design & how everything would work because I have not the slightest clue of starting my own business.
(02-11-2012, 07:55 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: Really, one goes with starting something like this up CoderDojo. With that, a friend suggested that I start a website where that is discussed & everything.

Another thing is starting a Webhost of my own, this is paid. I already have WHM but it's the design & how everything would work because I have not the slightest clue of starting my own business.

I see, so from whom did u buy your whm/who is parent company/servers located?
When you selecting the good host first of all, you should check the infrastructure, function, check them to a control
panel to manage your hosts. More importantly, how they are professional that will lead your business to success.Its better to research and make a checklist of the features and compare the hosting providers and their services & You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. After checking all , I have been using http://www.xnynz.com/hosting/web-hosting..._id=456858
as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites At the time of signup, you can pick the best hosting plan for you, and select a web hosting data center to get ultra fast website load times. Also you can choose your new blog ,cms , web galary or e-store to be readily set up for you before you even log in!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Enjin web hosting Anon 3 1,455 07-09-2011, 02:46 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Project : Web Hosting Sales Site. Baked 0 700 03-09-2011, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Baked
  A nice site for those interested in learning.. Pepsi 9 1,443 05-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Pk3r_Pjer