Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Tut] Build a website [Easy]
Visit it here: How To do a Website

Hey folks, I just made a new blog.
At the blog I will give you a step-to-step guide about building your own website.

I will teach you:
How to make a website for free (currently you will have to pay for hosting)
How to get a domain, hosting, and design.
How to drive a lot of real traffic to your website
How to earn money with your website...

The guide is very beginner friendly.

Lol...that domain makes me giggle. Smile
Its good to hear ,I Like to add my experience in website designing .well ,Designing Your Own Website is the First Step Toward Reaching Your Goal .Whether you're thinking of starting an online business or just adding your "personal" touch to the World Wide Web, designing your own Website is the first step toward reaching your goal. You could hire some fancy designer to create your site for you, but that's no fun. Besides, you want your Website to reflect your personality, your decisions and hard work, and your unique design style.So you can use http://www.thewebpole.com/hosting/websi ... _id=456994 that is usefull for designing a website. purchase your website builder here In this way it is possible to get your hosting for free. With the help of template gallery you can able to design many themes as per your wish .. After checking all , I have been using this as my website builder for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .Their plan includes free email address for your website ,daily backup,free setup and software and so on.If you want to appear professional, then any cheap, reliable webdesign is the way to go. You can find excellent design for an extremely cheap price.I hope that helps!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [tut] I Want to Make a Website, but, I don't know What to Do Grizzly 2 1,454 04-16-2014, 08:51 AM
Last Post: cracker007
  A way for your website to be successful WEBSITE TRAFFIC!! utubeboosterr 2 2,007 07-13-2011, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Relapse
  [TuT]Making a website with limited skills Maestro 35 7,764 07-13-2011, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Kyle FYI™
  HTML and PHP classes!! How to build a website ImFocuzz 6 1,459 07-13-2011, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Kyle FYI™
  [TUT]Learn to edit and make pics in HTML. SVG coding language. Easy to learn! [TUT] Qua 2 1,186 06-24-2011, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Qua