Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Old Are you when you had your first girlfriend?
(09-04-2011, 07:04 PM).edit Wrote: I was 10 I believe.
It was after the girl I liked since JK left so I pretty much caved and dated any girl I could find.
I was one desperate mother punker, and I regret it.
I was the same way man. I dated almost any girl I get with.

I regret it now lol :/
(09-04-2011, 07:06 PM)3D™ Wrote: I was the same way man. I dated almost any girl I get with.

I regret it now lol :/
I've only loved one person outside of my family, and that was unfortunately the person who moved away.
I was about 12, I loved those times.
i still dont have any GF, it's not like i cant impress but there is no awesome girl i can find...
(09-05-2011, 04:26 AM)๖ۣۜDevilpsn Wrote: i still dont have any GF, it's not like i cant impress but there is no awesome girl i can find...

Not once you've met a girl that you've found interesting at all?
(09-05-2011, 04:39 AM)Ace Wrote: Not once you've met a girl that you've found interesting at all?
:blush: tbh i did find one gril but she left the school...
I think I was 14 not sure. I get to know girls well before I go out with any.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I was with my first girlfriend when I was 14. We dated for about 4 months. There was another girl whom I liked more who liked me. I remember she was very outgoing, really cute, and just full of energy. I remember creating "Hug Day" one day (yeah, 14 year olds do dumb crap) and I was counting hugs. There were a few friends of mine (both male and female) who were trying to go for the most hugs. well, this girl that I really liked wouldn't settle for a hug. She declared it to be kiss day, and she kissed me on the cheek in the middle of Social Studies.

I remember feeling terrible about it. I've always had very strong morals regarding cheating on women, because my dad used to cheat on my mom all the time before they got divorced. I ended up telling my girlfriend about it, and she got mad at the other girl, but not me.

This is where the story gets a little fuzzy, because there was 4 girls between Freshman and Sophomore year that I dated. One was for a month (on and off friends with benefits for 2 years though... I REALLY liked her. Maybe even loved her.) About two years later, either at the end of freshman year, or the beginning of Sophomore year sometime, I was hanging out at my friends house. The girl that kissed me on the cheek in Social Studies was no longer at my school (I don't remember if she moved out of town or state, or just changed schools). There was a circle of friends and she pretty much always belonged to it, so she decided to come over and hang out with me and my best friend at my best friend's place.

Somehow, my best friend decided he was bored and he went into his computer room (in his basement) and started watching anime by himself (rofl). Me and this girl stayed upstairs. Now that I think of it, it must have been summer because his parents weren't home, probably at work. Me and this girl ended up watching this Disney cartoon movie about some Spaniards who were looking for treasure or something. I think it might have been "The King and I". Not even ten minutes into the movie, out of 6 places to sit on the couch, she decides to sit right in my lap.

I was single. Unfortunately for me, I didn't try to do ANYTHING. I didn't even try to kiss her. It's unfortunate, because I remember being really happy. She was hard to describe. I never loved her, though. I didn't know her well enough, nor did I ever spend enough time with her alone to get to know her in that way. Neither of us ever tried to hang out with each other during high school or anything, which I think is odd thinking back now. She just randomly decided to sit on my lap after those two years...

It was more of an infatuation, I guess. Anyway... There is a happy ending to this story =P

In my junior year, I met the girl of my dreams. The girl of my dreams turned into the woman on my dreams. And here I am, nearly 7 years later with the same girl. Totally in love. Happier than ever. and Getting married next year.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How old was you when you had your first GirlFriend? DaUB3R 11 774 12-22-2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Zephoruss
  [Video] My girlfriend NekoChan 9 1,574 03-24-2011, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Š Λ☨∀И