Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't believe what happened to me this evening :O
Previously, I don't think you seen his other older post, but he did give it a try with her before, and things "apparently" were going well. It's all on her.
(08-22-2011, 07:52 AM)Nickpooz Wrote: dont block her bro, tell her how you feel if it fails then block her, dont go down with out a proper try

Honestly, I've been thinking about it. I'm planning to send her a text tomorrow, saying how I felt about her when I met her, how I felt when she said she had bf and how I felt when she started ignoring me. I just feel I won't get over her soon if I don't admit it to her. I don't really care about the outcome, I just want her to see how I felt for the last month and something and that it was hell to me. If she can be such a bitch that she can't even say hello on the street, I can be a coldblooded mofo too, and say what is coming to her. Do you guys think it's a good idea?
(08-22-2011, 02:25 PM)Makaveli Wrote: Honestly, I've been thinking about it. I'm planning to send her a text tomorrow, saying how I felt about her when I met her, how I felt when she said she had bf and how I felt when she started ignoring me. I just feel I won't get over her soon if I don't admit it to her. I don't really care about the outcome, I just want her to see how I felt for the last month and something and that it was hell to me. If she can be such a bitch that she can't even say hello on the street, I can be a coldblooded mofo too, and say what is coming to her. Do you guys think it's a good idea?

I personally don't think that you need to be in any way rude or cynical about it, but definitely let her know how you viewed the situation and how you felt, and if she's going to be the way she is right now with just avoiding you that you will just leave her alone, and you're not going to keep trying.
(08-22-2011, 02:36 PM)Ace Wrote: I personally don't think that you need to be in any way rude or cynical about it, but definitely let her know how you viewed the situation and how you felt, and if she's going to be the way she is right now with just avoiding you that you will just leave her alone, and you're not going to keep trying.

Who said I'll be rude? Tongue
(08-22-2011, 02:38 PM)Makaveli Wrote: Who said I'll be rude? Tongue

You definitely gave me the impression by implying it lol

Quote:I can be a coldblooded mofo too
(08-22-2011, 02:39 PM)Ace Wrote: You definitely gave me the impression by implying it lol

Quote:I can be a coldblooded mofo too

Hahaha, not on purpose xD
Lol, slept over it, now I think it'll be weird if I tell her that, I don't know anymore. Should I really? I've been thinking about her every fudge*ng day, while she seems to feel like we never met... :/
Just attempt to avoid and forgot about her. She seems like a stuck up and rude person, just think about how she treats you whenever you think of her. If she tries to talk with you just tell her you aren't interested.
Yeah, but should I tell her what I felt about her? I'm afraid it'll sound weird lol :/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What just happened? 14 1,396 05-25-2012, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Prince
  What happened to me... Miko 5 648 05-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Last Post: pirategamer6996