Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
i hate being a virgin
All you need to do is be your self and dont act like such a child. Dont expect it all in one day get to know someone become friends and maybe that relationship will go farther than you expected.
Basically look on the first page on what Ace said. You cannot describe it any better than that.
[Image: t0xdZ.gif]
Be yourself, don't act like someone your not mate.
just look for a girl you find attracting,dont worry if she has a bf or not.Talk to her,comfort her,help her,tease her ( alittle bit not alot and crack jokes when possible).

Listen to her and always be nice/respectful to her.
Act yourself and dont change ur self for her and dont talk about s3X infront of her but you can flirt.

Try to add her on a social network or take her number to text that will bring u two more closer.
Ask her out when u think its the correct time but ask her out in person and never send ur friend to do it for you.

Best of Luck!
I'm 16 and not a virgin. Its not all its cracked up to be. A lot of worrying, etc. Sometimes I wish I still was.
just be yourself and get into a real relationship. after a while, it'll happen if you both really care about each other
I lost my virginity at a young age and I can assure you that it means so much more when you lose it to someone you actually care about
(09-24-2011, 05:18 AM)Guest Wrote: wow lmfao,

great thing xDDDDD like we care though.

This is why you're not a member on supportforums, otherwise you're hiding behind your account by posting this as a guest.
I've seen Ace all over this forum, OP listen to the advice Ace gave you.
Dude it's better to be abstinent! You don't want to be getting girl pregnant or getting STD crap. Also you shouldn't think of a girl as a sex toy but as you know like a princess? whatever. If you want a girlfriend just because you want to have sex, you are not ready to have a girlfriend yet

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm New Here, and I Hate My Life Colonel Knight Rider 1 779 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I hate what I'm in school for foibles 1 715 08-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I freakin hate everything. Rhythm 4 1,222 08-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  I hate myself with a burning passion. skorch 21 6,138 01-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Infested Terran
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 658 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF