Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
i hate being a virgin
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and go out and make a difference in your life.

No-one will do it for you.
(08-21-2011, 06:05 PM)Nov Wrote: Stop feeling sorry for yourself and go out and make a difference in your life.

No-one will do it for you.

true words of wisdom, you need to learn yourself, we can only help to a certain extent
Go buy a prostitute and use her Tongue works good.
(08-25-2011, 05:58 PM)LiveModz Wrote: Go buy a prostitute and use her Tongue works good.

If you want an STD to come as part of the package.
One step at a time. Star by being her friend and then see if she wants to go further... I hope I helpedBig Grin
Your time will come dude, just wait for it.
Just be confident with yourself. Don't see being a virgin as a bad thing. If you get into your head that you will never have sex, then your confidence will drop a lot, and chances are you'll be waiting a lot longer than you might like.

As quoted from The 40 Year Old Virgin film, "You're putting the pussy on a pedestal."
I'm a virgin too. Do I like it, no. I wish I could get some girls in bed.
GL with you.
I have never got a girl drunk or high on purpose just for the purpose of having an intimate moment with them. The girl who i had sex with for the first time with was my girlfriend of 1 year. we were off and on but now we are back together. We have sex almost every week. But love is not all about sex... and dont worry youll find the right girl eventually Thumbsup
Wait for the right person and the right time, you'll regret it if you don't
Trust me.

This is all my heart will let me say on the matter, it upsets me to talk about it, heh.
I love you <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm New Here, and I Hate My Life Colonel Knight Rider 1 779 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I hate what I'm in school for foibles 1 715 08-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I freakin hate everything. Rhythm 4 1,222 08-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  I hate myself with a burning passion. skorch 21 6,141 01-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Infested Terran
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 658 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF