Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Megan fox appreachiation thread
(08-20-2011, 09:30 AM)Ace Wrote: lol, okay, before I start providing images though, I have to say that Megan Fox just seems a bit to self confident to me (Arrogant with her looks maybe, in a simpler term). That kind of thing is a turn off.

This woman here was known as Miss UK a few years ago, but if you've ever heard her voice, it's amazing too:

I'll try to find a video to show you her voice.

I agree, megan fox looks kinda dumb sometimes. But miss UK definitely tops her. That is a very pulchritudinous lady. (How is that for an adjective! Smile )
I'm sure there are hotter people out there than Megan Fox too that are just regular non-famous people. Everyone seems to forget that she's not the only girl in the world, and just because she's famous and a lot more noticeable than most other celebs, that somehow makes her the "most beautiful girl in the world"? lol
A girl I know I think is about right around megan fox's hotness, but she ain't famous.
(08-22-2011, 07:54 PM)Ace Wrote: I'm sure there are hotter people out there than Megan Fox too that are just regular non-famous people. Everyone seems to forget that she's not the only girl in the world, and just because she's famous and a lot more noticeable than most other celebs, that somehow makes her the "most beautiful girl in the world"? lol

Yeah, I wonder about that two. If you could objectively measure the hottness of a woman using some sort of reliable mathematical system then I wonder who would come out on top. And what they would like like. Because you're right, the hottest person probably isn't famous, err Megan Fox kind of famous.

Oh god, I just realised how geeky that sounds. I am combining objective mathematical measurement and the hottness of women. Haha Big Grin
she looks amazing until she got surgery ....
I think she's good looking but she isn't anything special in my opinion.
(08-24-2011, 04:03 PM)Kane Wrote: I think she's good looking but she isn't anything special in my opinion.

I agree, she is good looking though.
[Image: 2i7y71t.png]
Too bad you raped the title with the mis spelling. Love megan fox and love her work.
Sig removed. Not appropriate for SF.
Appreciation* And she is too hot, pictures dont do her justice.
Megan fox is so hot. It's too bad there isn't any other actors like her.
[Image: 2.png]