Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School.
(08-31-2011, 06:16 PM)Hardware Wrote: 4 days of bullying is nothing, and that isn't even a big deal whats happening. Wait until your older and crap rolls around, this is just childs play.

Think twice before being an idiot.

Its been only 4 days because he just started school. Not like the bully came to his house or anything.

If he doesnt do anything now, it will continue for a while.
Sig removed. Not appropriate for SF.
(08-31-2011, 06:18 PM)LiteFire Wrote: Its been only 4 days because he just started school. Not like the bully came to his house or anything.

If he doesnt do anything now, it will continue for a while.

So your encouraging suicide...

Are you retarded?
Suicide is the stupidest thing in life , only cowards do it.

Well in your case , try to be a friend ( mostly works ) , if i didn't work , sometimes we need to break the rules - kick him in his balls hard or hit him hard with a baseball bat. Don't worry when teacher gonna ask why you hit him tell him/her to see this thread and tell your problem that - You were thinking to suicide because of this punk , then no one gonna question you why you did so. Offense is better than defense.
[Image: pp0iE.png]
Don't even think about killing yourself. There's too much to lose if you kill yourself. If you want to make yourself feel better and get back at the bully, go to one of the teachers. If doing this fails, then you have to take matters into your own hands. Tell him in front of his friends that he's a bully. Make him feel small. You could always take self defense classes.
I would learn to defend yourself.

Hit the gym. Find a punching bag. Learn to fight/defend yourself.

If you do this, and somebody fucks with you... make an example out of him. Nobody will mess with you after that.

I know this might be considered poor advice, but I feel in a high school environment, you can establish your dominance and nobody will fudge with you.
You should learn a fighting technique to release all the pressure from your brain,Because you'll never know you might kick his ass and you could get expelled,High school is just a couple of year's then you would go to college or university and realise how much potential you have with in your self.
If it carries on just inform the police. When an authority figure such as a police officer knocks on their parents door and informs them of what their Son has been upto they usually shrink and will leave you alone.

If you decide not to do this my advice is to , like many others said , go with a group of your friends and try to meet new friends as well because the chance is you'll make friends with one of his friends and he might lay off you because of this.

On the suicide urges , don't do it as this is a small period in your life in comparison also think of how your family would feel if this happened.

Edit : Now I see how old this thread is thanks to Cronus.
First of all the is a temporary problem because you are not in school rest of your life and It's very rear I get bullied but when i do I just threaten them and they never says anything to me...
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
(01-18-2012, 10:05 AM)Celtic Wrote: If it carries on just inform the police. When an authority figure such as a police officer knocks on their parents door and informs them of what their Son has been upto they usually shrink and will leave you alone.

If you decide not to do this my advice is to , like many others said , go with a group of your friends and try to meet new friends as well because the chance is you'll make friends with one of his friends and he might lay off you because of this.

On the suicide urges , don't do it as this is a small period in your life in comparison also think of how your family would feel if this happened.

Goodluck.

This thread is four months old. OP probably made a decision by now.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
(01-18-2012, 11:23 AM)Cronus- Wrote: This thread is four months old. OP probably made a decision by now.

lol should be mentioned to "Graphic™" as he was the one who bumped the thread. Why? I'm not even sure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 47,369 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,391 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 894 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winter™ 22 3,451 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  I was threatened and "bullied" Infinity∞ 1 637 04-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™