Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School.
Committing suicide will cause emotional and mental issues for your family and friends around you please do not do this Nono. The best thing you can do my friend is speak with a family member and tell them exactly what you are goin through and explain to your parents you need them to telephone the school and explain your situation. Also seeking some kind of emotional support from your doctor would help alot however i think most of your issue is down to the bullies at school dont let them get you down and well done for doin the correct thing and walking away from them. Hope this helps Thumbsup.
Eligible.
I find this extremely hard to believe. Something more must be going on if you're seriously thinking about suicide.
I would advise just speaking with an authoritative figure.. or go talk to his parents and tell them what a fudged up son they have.
Just let your teachers know about it and dont mess with that guy Smile)
Be sure of telling your teachers though cuz what he is doing is totally wrong...

Wish ya luck with him and ignore such people in life...
[Image: IYOy9.png]
What choice did you make? I am nervous atm :O Hope you chose to stay Smile
Don't do it, i've been bullied since the kindergarden and haven't commit suicide because i only have one thing in my mind is, when i'm done with the school i'll come away from them and they'll be sad over it when they crow up and get old.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 47,294 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,351 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 892 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winter™ 22 3,416 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  I was threatened and "bullied" Infinity∞ 1 637 04-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™