Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of phone ndo you have
I have a BlackBerry Curve 8530. It's alright i guess. I wish i could get the iphone, but my contract isn't up for another year.
I have an iPhone 3gs which I got last christmas. I can't wait to upgrade to an iPhone 4s though.
I have a max android( full touchscreen) Tongue
I have too many phones to list to be honest. However the one i am currently using is a blackberry pearl 9105 3g. But i really do fancy a upgrade and if i go ahead with this i will for defiante be purchasing either the samsung galaxy s2 or apple iphone 4. But i may also wait till the iphone 5 comes out cause that also looks EPIC. Regards UB3R Thumbsup.
Eligible.
I recently switched to Verizon to get the "Sony Xperia Play" It's a pretty nice phone and a great gaming device at the same time.
Yeah I have a couple of blackberrys, Iphone 3G, iphone 3GS, Nokia N73
I just have the Samgung Seek, I might get a smart phone since my brother will be getting off our family plan as we're only allowed 3 smart phones.
[Image: in2Z5.png]
I have probably the worst phone ever... I mean it has a keyboard but that's probably the best feature.

It's like 4 years old U.S. Cellular. I doubt I could even find the name...

-BDP
I have a droid Bionic, had the droid 1 and 2 before this. Like this one best. Verizon 4G. Better in the city, as opposed to the rural farm area, to which I currently live.
I have sony xperia x10 mini pro Smile
Love my phone! Big Grin
[Image: IYOy9.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what kind of cell you got? myfudbot 171 43,459 12-03-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Mr Brightside
  What kind of cell phone do you have? Tears 57 16,649 12-22-2010, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Logan