Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Dad
Well, tell him that you like doing whatever on the computer, that it's your hobby and you like doing it. If he still doesn't understand, why care about him? Listen, either just don't care because it's your life or another option is to try helping your dad so that he will like you more. Try being friendly, stay close to him and try helping with everything. It's all your decision.
[Image: X55I7.png]
It doesn't seem that your father is bullying you intentionally but maybe he thinks by giving you criticism it'll help you change as a person.

You can't change him so your best option is to attempt to stay out of his way and be respectful when you have to make contact with him. That being said don't go out of your way to avoid him or developing a relationship with him.
If your dad is constantly working, you know what I mean .. hard job,all the problems in the familly,money and etc. It's a lot of pressure, and I understand him to be angry. Also, sometimes different people shows their love in different ways. I'm sure that he loves you, he is your father, don't forget it. So, I think you should tell him that's not normal, and you don't like how he is being so annoyed at you. Just try to talk to him. It will be a lot easier for you, if you tell him everything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I feel as if I have let my dad down... Vaibs 1 738 09-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Dad Smokes Weed Again... Glype 3 782 03-17-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: justagirl
  Me and my dad act like strangers Teh 10 1,634 08-29-2012, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Dad owes me money EagerToLearn 12 2,561 06-11-2012, 03:35 AM
Last Post: infurious
  Dad has a brain tumor but he won't let me tell my mom... 3 875 04-17-2012, 03:05 AM
Last Post: NekoChan