Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to whiten your skin?
Lol, dumb question I guess. Well, I'm actually white, caucaisan. But in the last few years I tanned a lot, permanent tan. I live in a town where all the people are white, and only people who are "darker" are a couple of black people and gypsies. It really bothers me cause my friends use to joke about it and I feel kinda weird cause of it. At the moment, I look half-black. Like a racial mix of white and black (don't know the word for it, something with m I think).

So, are there any ways to get your skin whiter.

EDIT: It really bothers me the fact that my legs, lower part of arms and head are dark toned and the rest of my body is white.
Bleach, or something like that.
[Image: sighype.gif]
(08-17-2011, 03:38 PM)Emotional™ Wrote: Bleach, or something like that.

hahahahahaha, lol. No seriously, isn't there a cream or some crap like that? xD
Haha I know you can eat alot of carrots to make yourself Orange, so try Vanilla?
Haha.. Mono >.<
But really, try bleach(:
[Image: sighype.gif]
If you want your skin light just go outside less. After a few years your skin will get lighter.
Stay indoors... wear sunblock every time you go outside?
[Image: idEJcpUFz.png]

If you can make it through the night, there's a brighter day. — Tupac Shakur
(08-17-2011, 03:34 PM)Makaveli Wrote: Lol, dumb question I guess. Well, I'm actually white, caucaisan. But in the last few years I tanned a lot, permanent tan. I live in a town where all the people are white, and only people who are "darker" are a couple of black people and gypsies. It really bothers me cause my friends use to joke about it and I feel kinda weird cause of it. At the moment, I look half-black. Like a racial mix of white and black (don't know the word for it, something with m I think).

So, are there any ways to get your skin whiter.

EDIT: It really bothers me the fact that my legs, lower part of arms and head are dark toned and the rest of my body is white.

Are you kidding me?
It's very easy, just stay behind your computer 24/7.
Why do you want to change you're image to try and fit in? It's fine, just stay the way you are. You'll loose your tan if you don't get enough Vitamine D from the sun I believe, but it's not going to be significant.
FUCKTHEM.

Is your area super racist or som crap? Who cares. Be happy brown. Chicks dig it.

Just tell the white boys that your dicks bigger. That'll shut them the fudge up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yay no more red skin/red cheeks for me. Korny 2 809 12-01-2014, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Krator
  Get a clean skin Mark Topper 0 506 03-10-2013, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Mark Topper