Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Love seems to avoid me...
Keep trying mate. Theres true love for every person! just keep trying Smile
Eventually you will fine love, you just have to give it time. Alot of other people your age haven't had a gf. Having a friend thats a girl isn't always a bad thing just make the best of it until you do find one.
(08-17-2011, 06:13 AM)guest18 Wrote: Hello there. I'm an 18 years old male and I have a thing that is bothering me for a while. I never had a girlfriend and I never kissed one either. I never been even close to it. It's killing me to see all these kids having girlfriends, having sex and crap like that. I just feel weird. Most of the people my age are in a relationship, most of them are lasting for months, some of them for years. I just feel outcasted, like I don't belong anywhere. It's not that I sit in a house 24/7. I have friends, I run an active life. I meet girls and everything, but it always turns out that they just want to be friends with me or they're just acting polite, nothing more. crap, what am I doing wrong. Why some guys get girls easily and I have to struggle to even meet one? I know I have a small self-confidence problem, but fudge, why me? Why do I have to feel like crap all the time and alone when others have fun and are in love? That just sucks... Also, even if I meet a girl and she likes me, how the fudge would she react if I said to her that I never kissed? Or had a gf? In our town it's normal to do it by an age of 16. Can anyone give me some advice?

yeah, I have the same problem. I'm 19 and still a virgin. My advice would be to jack off a lot. When you jack off, the feeling of needed sex goes away. Good luck
I am waiting for the right girl. I don't think you should let it bother you. You will have a great life with the one you want, if you say yourself for her.
[Image: iT0AY.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love her.. I don't love her saint.slacker 5 1,867 01-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Meat