Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Street fights.
How do you guys feel and think about street fights?

For example, you walk down the street and get insulted, do you walk away ignoring, or do you take action against it?

Now don't go thinking bad about me, but I always tend to set the people that do this kind of crap on their place, in school I never fight because I don't need any problems regarding my educations just because I had to prove someone wrong, but I usually just tell the one who wants to get at me to wait outside of school or something.

I don't know, fighting has always been a part of me, now that I think about it this way, fighting has always been a part of us Chechnens, but I also do kickboxing, and wrestling with friends, just like every Chechen out there, but enough about my view on this, how about you guys?

Here's a video of ''us Chechens'' fighting, now, again, don't go thinking bad about me or us, we have been through a lot of crap to get insulted or anything like that and let it pass by.

Ignore the second part!
I personally just walk away, unless the other person throws the first punch...then I'll stay and fight.

everything can be avoided, it's all up to the people involved.
[Image: komnewsig.png]
True, but you always have people who push things too far.
I just ignore it, or maybe laugh it off. I don't need that crap in my life, one wrong punch and one of us can get hurt badly. Then the cops would interfere and the whole crap-storm would start. I don't really need it in my life...
I think it is cruel for people to kick them while they are down, or in the face while they are down.
[Image: sighype.gif]
Street fighting is crazy, because some people go over the top completely whilst doing so.
(08-17-2011, 03:12 PM)Emotional™ Wrote: I think it is cruel for people to kick them while they are down, or in the face while they are down.
Most of these fights were with Russians, and its just the same as they did with us and still do.

Like I said before, war has a deep and aggressive impact on both of the nations sides.
Depends on what the person says, if it really makes me angry, than hell yeah. But if I'm with friends, I usually won't fight.
I hate street fights. In fact, I dont approve of fighting at all. It's pretty stupid. You can't rightly solve a problem over who's bigger and eats more.
(08-17-2011, 04:19 PM)Mono Wrote: I hate street fights. In fact, I dont approve of fighting at all. It's pretty stupid. You can't rightly solve a problem over who's bigger and eats more.
Check the fighting scene where the Austrian 6'6 dude take's on a 5'9 Chechen?

Kinda makes your argument invalid as its not about size or eating...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Street View now in Canada Š Λ☨∀И 4 894 09-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Blazin