Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Google + Invites
So I wanted to give out Google Plus invites to anyone who wants them, but I had no clue where to post it. So I figured that it's no problem if it doesn't affect my post count like this section doesn't. So just reply to this thread with your Gmail or private message it to me and I will send you an invite ASAPossible Thumbsup
What are the benefits of having a Google + account?
(08-11-2011, 04:03 PM)Fragma Wrote: What are the benefits of having a Google + account?

I'm not sure at all to be honest with you. I know I got an invite and I haven't tried it out at all, if you want an invite to try it out for yourself I'd be more than happy to send you one.
Cool thanks, I'll PM you my gmail account.
I'll have one, even though I think it's full at the moment.
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
I'm going to PM you now, I want to check this out.
(08-11-2011, 03:57 PM)Thomas® Wrote: So I wanted to give out Google Plus invites to anyone who wants them, but I had no clue where to post it. So I figured that it's no problem if it doesn't affect my post count like this section doesn't. So just reply to this thread with your Gmail or private message it to me and I will send you an invite ASAPossible Thumbsup

Thanks for passing out google+ Invites, google plus is really nice in all honesty. I like their circles feature.
-DeathxXxAwaits
I would like to gett one invitation if possible my Gmail is puftalica@gmail.com. Thanks in Advance Big Grin
(08-12-2011, 06:57 PM)panDa. Wrote: I would like to gett one invitation if possible my Gmail is puftalica@gmail.com. Thanks in Advance Big Grin

Sent it to you =)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Voice invites for students with .edu e-mails! Elektrisk 6 1,302 06-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk
  Google Wave Invites Grizzly 18 1,577 12-20-2009, 07:14 AM
Last Post: spiro_dt
  Lockerz invites. MyNameIs940 10 2,186 10-05-2009, 02:47 PM
Last Post: MyNameIs940
  Gmail Invites Dr Small 12 1,299 10-28-2006, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Dr Small