Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need users
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for users that know the basics of photoshop and sony vegas, i would like to make a small running business as first we do free gfx and editing for people. Then maybe get them to pay a bit more down the track, i would like to get a site going after the first month of this.

If you have experience in the follow please tell me.
I have experience in both of them, but I am planning to start something of my own in a couple of months. You should try posting in the GFX section or the Video editing one. Lots of talented people there.
I have some experience, but I'm nowhere near the best, or even on the top 1,000.
I have experience but I'm quite busy atm... Don't think I would have enough time to do any graphics or anything.

Good luck however =3
[Image: komnewsig.png]
I have two years of use with Sony Vegas as well as Adobe After Effect's used for Youtube. I would be more than happy to help you out with this forum. I myself do not do the effects in the video though, only the visual part of it ex:color, color corections, sharpness corrections, and ton's more.

Send me a PM if you need my assistance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twitter users - How many here use it? Asus 3 732 08-15-2011, 12:12 PM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜDunsparth
  the internet,and its relevance to SF users? Techie© 6 776 12-28-2010, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Just saying something to users. Robbieava 9 1,494 05-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Robbieava
  For all of you MyBB users out there! MrMedic 12 1,753 11-30-2006, 06:45 PM
Last Post: BETA_mybb_import3230