Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Headphones
I will post a more detail review of them but these fake dre.beats are really nice.

Sound Quality i give it a 9/10:
I have hear some Real dre.Beats in the store and never was amazed with them (for the price of $200). Well these are $10-12 and the sound quality is great, nice deep bass with great sound quality. Way better then the $15 skullcandy you buy in the store.

Fakeness 6/10: If your into them looking real the first problem is the box is made from thin cheap cardboard. The photo at a quick look, looks normal no real big typos or color differences. The earbuds themself look decent beside the B logo is a little think and can be off center; mine are kinda nice.

Overall Opinion: I love the fact that the wire is tangle free and works, also it is a nice long wire nothing where it nearly reaches your pocket. The sound is best i heard of all my headphones (skullcandy to memorex) For the price of $10 so worth it instead of buying skullcandy wich the wire goes out in like 2 months.

LINK:
Dr.Dre beats No Mic

Dre. Beats with Mic

Photo:
[Image: photo0490n.jpg]

[Image: photo0489w.jpg]
To be honest i always wondered what was the point of this?

Do they play a secret code or something lol.
If you need any help feel free to PM Me
(08-15-2011, 10:40 PM)DreX Wrote: To be honest i always wondered what was the point of this?

Do they play a secret code or something lol.

i was thinking of reselling on ebay about $40; but i was so admazed by the sound quality im keeping them.
(08-15-2011, 10:43 PM)krew Wrote: i was thinking of reselling on ebay about $40; but i was so admazed by the sound quality im keeping them.
Yeah i don't care to much about headphones. But are they like really worth the money? Or just some kind of big hype.
(08-15-2011, 10:45 PM)DreX Wrote: Yeah i don't care to much about headphones. But are they like really worth the money? Or just some kind of big hype.
legit $189 ones no they are overpriced
These $10 ones yes same sound as the $189 ones
(08-15-2011, 10:48 PM)krew Wrote: legit $189 ones no they are overpriced
These $10 ones yes same sound as the $189 ones
I would never pay that much just to listen to some music!

I would go with some headphones from the dollar store lol jk
(08-15-2011, 10:55 PM)DreX Wrote: I would never pay that much just to listen to some music!

I would go with some headphones from the dollar store lol jk

Im always listening to music; I have 4 ipods filled with music, and go through about 5 headphones a year. Hopefully the wireing in this is good and can last.

I'm lookin into buying a zune hd for more space.
I have the white pair of these tours, the ones that come with the iPod controls.

They are a significant increase of sound quality over the original Apple headphones for sure, since they're in ear.

I don't use them much however because I hardly use my iPod anymore.
[Image: newsigcarbidenoborder.png]
Beats arnt bad but I prefer the aviators by skull candy -

[Image: best-dJ-style-headphones-skullcandy-aviators.jpg]
[Image: komnewsig.png]
(08-15-2011, 11:16 PM)Kom Wrote: Beats arnt bad but I prefer the aviators by skull candy -

[Image: best-dJ-style-headphones-skullcandy-aviators.jpg]

Yea those look good; i have another skullcady headset that is nice the NBA onces.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good headphones for Hard Rock / Metal Psychosis 10 3,589 04-15-2011, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Mao
  So, I got new headphones today. Xander 10 1,984 12-29-2010, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Ma3x
  What headphones/earphones do you use? cheeseburger 22 4,212 10-09-2010, 09:11 AM
Last Post: SpankDaHobo