Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hands peeling.
Alright so I think I know what the problem is except I don't know what it's called. I used to live in southern California and now currently living just north of Chicago.
Whenever I drink tap water from either place for a prolonged period of time my hands start to peel.
But when I was living in Georgia/Tennessee the peeling went away..
The peeling is not painful, it does not itch, or any other symptoms.
I just hate it for the simple fact that it's disgusting.

Now my question is how to stop it, and what is it called?
Probably something is wrong with the water you're drinking, idk really. You should consult your doctor. I had a similar problem, but it was due to my OCD about washing hands all the time.
I actually never heard of something like this. I think youu should visit your doctor about this.
If you need any help feel free to PM Me
Same as above, I've never heard of something like this o.O

Have you gone to the doctors? It could be something in the water to be completely honest.
[Image: komnewsig.png]
(08-15-2011, 09:27 PM)Kom Wrote: Same as above, I've never heard of something like this o.O

Have you gone to the doctors? It could be something in the water to be completely honest.
Yeah that is weird sounds like a scary movie to me. I would be scared honestly Huh
If you need any help feel free to PM Me
1. There was something in that water that gave you a different reaction to it.
2. Climate change could be a possibility(I'm not familiar with the weather state-wise).
3. If you're really confused, I'd suggest you get it checked by a dermatologist.
[Image: 999d53.png]
‹Affordable • High Quality • Friendly Service›
‹Signatures • Banners • Thread Designs • Company Logos›

I would go to a dermatologist I had a skin problem and they knew what it was right away. Most normal physicians will not know what it is.
You mean skins from the hands are peeling off by their own huh? If yes,then it's normal I also had this during my 15-16/17 and it stopped on it's own ;)
[Image: Z95Xp.png]