Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My familys cars, and my friends dads lambo [Videos]
Hey guys! This thread is about some videos I have on YouTube about my car, 2 of my dads cars, and my best friends dads Lamborghini. I will be uploading a ton more videos of more sick cars in the near future, but for now this is all that's there. I will explain every car during the video, and I can easily answer all questions you guys have in this thread as well, so without further waiting here are the videos! Tell me what you think!

omg i love those cars how much was the lambo?
(08-15-2011, 12:44 PM)Xplosion™ Wrote: omg i love those cars how much was the lambo?

The lambo was 70,000 but they did over 40,000 in engine restoration, and some body work along with a new clutch.
(08-15-2011, 12:49 PM)HydroDi0xy Wrote: The lambo was 70,000 but they did over 40,000 in engine restoration, and some body work along with a new clutch.
damn, where can you find a lambo like that if im from newyork?
(08-15-2011, 12:50 PM)Xplosion™ Wrote: damn, where can you find a lambo like that if im from newyork?

Well there are a lot of Countachs but only 3 in the world that are a 1989 anniversary (they have more power, look a bit different) in white with white interior. There is actually a older gentleman in nyc who has one of the white on white Countach's, the other is my buddy's (in maryland) and the 3rd is in france.
(08-15-2011, 12:53 PM)HydroDi0xy Wrote: Well there are a lot of Countachs but only 3 in the world that are a 1989 anniversary (they have more power, look a bit different) in white with white interior. There is actually a older gentleman in nyc who has one of the white on white Countach's, the other is my buddy's (in maryland) and the 3rd is in france.
thats really cool, i have always wanted a lambo but never have the money but thats a good amount you paid for that one.
Theese cars are just freakin bauss... ... ... ...
[Image: theprotector.jpg]
(08-15-2011, 01:28 PM)Fruitella Wrote: Theese cars are just freakin bauss... ... ... ...

Thanks! for those of you wondering, the 1966 mustang is actually mine, I payed for it, I pay for plates, I pay insurance, etc. It is my car fully, even though I can't drive alone (legally) since I'm only on a learners permit.
(08-15-2011, 01:31 PM)HydroDi0xy Wrote: Thanks! for those of you wondering, the 1966 mustang is actually mine, I payed for it, I pay for plates, I pay insurance, etc. It is my car fully, even though I can't drive alone (legally) since I'm only on a learners permit.
You lucky sod. :O That car was my favourite.
[Image: theprotector.jpg]
I really like these cars right here man. Some good money you and your family spent!
If you need any help feel free to PM Me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tips on selling cars Toasty™ 6 1,515 08-02-2013, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Classic Hot Rods and Cars ReMiXeDg 4 1,003 11-18-2011, 05:54 AM
Last Post: sunexim
  Restoring Cars 0 388 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: