Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What song calms you down?
complicated rihanna Big Grin i love it
Mine is "I love you but fudge you" By Tech Nine! It is soo freakin good of a song! It tells a life story Smile!
This song really calms me down.

(08-27-2011, 11:32 PM)TxJ0k3r Wrote: This song really calms me down.

HAHA! The picture of this sure does not look calming! I will listen to the song now and see though!
All man I love Alice In Chains, my favorite from them is "Dont Follow", "Over Now" and "Heaven Beside You".
But this one really is my fav and calms me down:

~ Digital-Punk
(08-27-2011, 11:33 PM)ruggish Wrote: HAHA! The picture of this sure does not look calming! I will listen to the song now and see though!
It's a quite calming song though.
(08-27-2011, 11:58 PM)algorithm Wrote: All man I love Alice In Chains, my favorite from them is "Dont Follow", "Over Now" and "Heaven Beside You".

Heaven Beside you is also a wonderful song as well. Alice in Chains always put's a smile on my face with their music.
(08-28-2011, 12:21 AM)TxJ0k3r Wrote: It's a quite calming song though.
(08-27-2011, 11:58 PM)algorithm Wrote: All man I love Alice In Chains, my favorite from them is "Dont Follow", "Over Now" and "Heaven Beside You".

Heaven Beside you is also a wonderful song as well. Alice in Chains always put's a smile on my face with their music.

If you like rap at all you should listen to old school rap like Bone Thugs, Tupac, I like tech nine too!
Angels Don't Kill by Children of Bodom.
It just does.
Two Words: Linkin Park

Best to calm me.
I love to listen to music when I'm depressed or angry.
And, this is what I usually listen to.

Even though it's fast paced, calms me down like a sleeping baby.