Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What song calms you down?
This is a good song I heard a few days ago, and it happens to be fairly calming and relaxing to listen to:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWm9v9Bh0b0[/yt]

What songs calm you down?
[Image: Untitled-1-22.png]
Well, to be completely honest, it depends on what I'm calming down from... If it's rage then it would probably be something heavy metal / screamo or some heavy Dubstep.

If it's from idk, girl problems lets say. I like to listen to some soft songs like some Raskal Flats, or something along the lines of that.

I like a lot of oldies too, when I'm just depressed oldies seem to help me get my mood back. Probably because there so upbeat =) like some elvis or something.
[Image: komnewsig.png]
Chill/Lounge genre bro. Works all the time.
[Image: 999d53.png]
‹Affordable • High Quality • Friendly Service›
‹Signatures • Banners • Thread Designs • Company Logos›

Any song really just like listening to new stuff all the time
I love to listen to music it always calms me down when i am not in a good mood.
Music is the world!
If you need any help feel free to PM Me
House music relax's me I don't know why. (seriously)
Uhmm... Kid Cudi, Taylor Swift.
I normally just listen to some old Metallica songs when im mad or something
[Image: JCxFM]
Megadeth or something like that usually.
[Image: 0xWVt.png]
There's an important aspect to using music as a mood changer: It will only work if you start out with the music that *matches* your current mood (and sometimes that's enough, hence the Megadeath and Dubstep stuff people talk about to calm them down). Smile If you're in complete bounce mood, chill out music usually doesn't help much. You need the music to catch a hold of your current mood and then gradually take it to the desired mood. Same if you want music to cheer you up: Listening to happy stuff when you're really sad or down is pointless. Start with some depressing music and then work your way up to lighter stuff. Your mind will follow.