Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My keyboard gets 'stuck' when I play MapleStory!
Usually, after about 20 minutes, my keyboard get fudged UP and gets jammed on one or a couple of buttons, not physically, but ingame. I try everything to unjam the buttons but it wont unjam, even when I close the game, my keyboard still wont work, not even the num locks and stuff. The only thing I can do is restart my comp..

I checked my keyboard drivers, they're all up to date, and I can't rollback. Can anyone help me?

Oh, and I have the Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 (IntelliType Pro)

Hi, I'm The High Roller and I'll be your helper for today.

I believe you might be infected.

I shall be analyzing your complete set of provided logs for any problems or possible infections present in your system. I ask for your patience as the analysis process can be long. If infections are found, I will present you the proper removal instructions for disinfecting your system. Throughout this process, I will be asking you to run scans and fixes, please read the thoroughly to remove the room for any error, as one mistake at a crucial step can cause a huge problem.
  1. The cleaning process is not instant. Logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen.
  2. Please do not create any new thread on this matter as it will waste another volunteer's time.
  3. Please do not install any new software unless instructed by me, as it will hinder our process.
  4. If you have any hacking tools that may get removed during any of the scans, it is not my responsibility to bring them back.
  5. When following my instructions, you are to save your work and close other windows and only have the tool running so that it runs unhindered and efficiently.

Thanks for your patience.

Now To Identify What Kind of Malware it is, we will have to Run Through the Following Steps.

Think Your Infected? Read This for a Precise Removal Process:

1• First Open your Web Browser to Download MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware:
Click Here to Download MalwareBytes' Unless you already have it skip to step 4.

2• Next easily and simply run through the Set-Up after clicking the setup application

3• After set-up, it may want you to restart, if so, do so. If not, skip this step.

4• Now after that restart, you would want to go to the Desktop or your Taskbar (where the time and date are located), double-click the "M" icon.

5• Bypass User Account Control Confirmation, and open up MalwareBytes'.

6.5 Use one of the following Licenses to Register Mbam, fully for ultimate protection; the register button is below the form.

Code:
Code: 7NC85
Key: YF51-GNHP-NE7H-6H9X

Code: 1FA12
Key: 79M9-GEG9-G1YD-332M

Code: 8OR18
Key: 1423-C4WE-0JK2-H9B2

6• Update the virus database under the Update tab above the form and let it download.

7• After download, go to the Scanner tab above the form and hit Perform full scan.

8• Select the drives that you may want to scan/you believe you are having problems with.

9• After the scan check the log and if you see the results and they look like this:

Then you are temporarily safe until you notice more problems. If they precede, you can PM me for extra help Blackhat.

Purchased these keys off of HF 5 bucks a piece. I am rich enough, so it doesn't matter to me Smile

[Image: t5BWm.png]
Okay, Ill do that now, Ill edit my post when I'm done Smile

EDIT: All of the keys don't work for me man Sad

Hey man, I need 10 posts to pm you, so if you see this edit before I reach 10, reply back.

I have 3 infected things, the entire log is in this spoiler Smile:

(04-10-2011, 01:08 AM)ONeShoT Wrote: Okay, Ill do that now, Ill edit my post when I'm done Smile

EDIT: All of the keys don't work for me man Sad

Hey man, I need 10 posts to pm you, so if you see this edit before I reach 10, reply back.

I have 3 infected things, the entire log is in this spoiler Smile:

OK, quarantine those objects before we move on. They might interfere with the process.

EDIT: May I ask, what operating system and type of architecture (x64 - x32) are you running?
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Hey ONeShoT! Did this fixed the problem?
Are you sure it's not physically, just because the button pops up doesn't mean the it's not a physical problem, try plugging in a different keyboard and if it continues it's probably a virus. If it doesn't continues it may just be the rubber spheres under the keys

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mechanical Keyboard Guide [Pictures][Reviews][AWESOME] TalishHF 2 1,927 02-23-2012, 07:06 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  The Dvorak Keyboard Omniscient 171 63,032 08-10-2011, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Yoda™
  What kind of keyboard are you using? Delicious 75 28,320 06-30-2011, 07:39 AM
Last Post: ControL1
  Squeeky Keyboard Omniscient 40 10,387 06-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Detective RooTz