Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My husband and his mum, are they normal?
(08-14-2011, 10:06 PM)Xplosion™ Wrote: that would seem to do something but it seems she just doesnt have a feel for her at all, she just doesnt like the fact shes been divorced for a long time and her son found someone he loves.

That's right. Before she's the queen. Now I took over.

My husband is a very caring person. That's also the reason he tells me to take whatever she dump. Because he doesn't want to hurt her feeling.

If there is not she judging my mum thing happened, I'm still keep quiet.
(08-14-2011, 10:12 PM)Xplosion™ Wrote: exactly and even if she doesnt take it well you were the bigger person and confronted her and if she doesnt like it you dont have to take it.

The whole thing now is kind of effecting my marriage.

And there is a big thing might happen later, which freaks me a lot as well. My husband asked to take his mum to live with us when she feel she can't look after herself anymore.
exactly i hope it all goes well for you and just remember your , your own person not someone elses.
The whole thing now is kind of effecting my marriage.

And there is a big thing might happen later, which freaks me a lot as well. My husband asked to take his mum to live with us when she feel she can't look after herself anymore.
(08-14-2011, 11:11 PM)disconiuniu Wrote: The whole thing now is kind of effecting my marriage.

Alright now your situation is getting confusing.
If you need any help feel free to PM Me
I know. The mother-in-law thing might cost my whole marriage.
Girl stand up for your self dont take her crap Big Grin
I don't want to.

But I still care about him, and of cause my daughter.
Then if that won't work. Pull her to the side one time and talk to her seriously about the 1 thing you both have in common; you both love your husband/her son.
(08-14-2011, 11:22 PM)disconiuniu Wrote: I don't want to.

But I still care about him, and of cause my daughter.
Well you have to make the decision that is best for you that's all i can say. Ohmy
If you need any help feel free to PM Me
Well if you recently got married his mom might not approve of you yet. I would bring this up with your husband he will be able to talk to your mother in law.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Husband hates me wrongkindagal 1 669 09-02-2015, 09:13 PM
Last Post: OrdinarilyRandom
  Husband needs to cut the apron strings Annabelle 0 606 08-21-2015, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Annabelle
  My husband hates me wrongkindagal 5 1,164 04-30-2014, 07:10 AM
Last Post: wrongkindagal
  Am i normal or violent? WilliamPleasent 1 616 01-02-2014, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Notrust87
  Is this normal/healthy? dm195 4 816 03-07-2012, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Starbreak