Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My husband and his mum, are they normal?
You shouldnt let what she says about your mom effect you its just words and she clearly doesnt even know your mom and
about eating off his plate i dont see anything wrong with that.
If you need any help feel free to PM Me
My suggestion is to just be as nice as possible to her. She will slowly realize you're cool and come to her senses.
(08-14-2011, 08:12 PM)Chocothunda Wrote: My suggestion is to just be as nice as possible to her. She will slowly realize you're cool and come to her senses.

"That slowly realize" has already been 7 years after we get married.

Every time meet her, things become a fighting for MY husband between his mum and me. I'm so sick of this.

But obviously, he enjoys that much attention.
(08-14-2011, 07:42 PM)DreX Wrote: You shouldnt let what she says about your mom effect you its just words and she clearly doesnt even know your mom and
about eating off his plate i dont see anything wrong with that.

Honestly, you words make me feel bit better.

It is possible that eating from his plate means different from chinese thinking.

And you are right, she doesn't know my mum at all(they have never met). I shouldn't care what she said about my mum. Just at that moment, I feel so hurt when she had that kind of insalting opinion.
i think you should ask her what is the problem and try and fix the issues. you just dont want to make her mad.
(08-14-2011, 09:41 PM)Xplosion™ Wrote: i think you should ask her what is the problem and try and fix the issues. you just dont want to make her mad.

The problem is kind of obvious. Such as, She doesn't like chinese blood in her family; she feel Me stole her favourate son(she divoiced for near 20 years and never had a boyfriend after that); I don't want to take any crap from her anymore...... But I'm sure even I ask her what's the problem, she won't say the real reasons.
(08-14-2011, 09:57 PM)disconiuniu Wrote: The problem is kind of obvious. Such as, She doesn't like chinese blood in her family; she feel Me stole her favourate son(she divoiced for near 20 years and never had a boyfriend after that); I don't want to take any crap from her anymore...... But I'm sure even I ask her what's the problem, she won't say the real reasons.
id tell her how you feel about it and if ahe cant handle that that you shouldnt worry about it, its your life and if she doesnt care she shouldnt be with in your life, just dont let her get to you.
Sounds like she has something against you. Maybe confront her about it or try to get her to go somewhere with just you and her.
(08-14-2011, 10:04 PM)Logan Wrote: Sounds like she has something against you. Maybe confront her about it or try to get her to go somewhere with just you and her.

that would seem to do something but it seems she just doesnt have a feel for her at all, she just doesnt like the fact shes been divorced for a long time and her son found someone he loves.
You guys are right, I understand.

Next time I see her, If she still keep doing it, I will tell her in front of her face. I'm not afraid.
(08-14-2011, 10:09 PM)disconiuniu Wrote: You guys are right, I understand.

Next time I see her, If she still keep doing it, I will tell her in front of her face. I'm not afraid.

exactly and even if she doesnt take it well you were the bigger person and confronted her and if she doesnt like it you dont have to take it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Husband hates me wrongkindagal 1 669 09-02-2015, 09:13 PM
Last Post: OrdinarilyRandom
  Husband needs to cut the apron strings Annabelle 0 606 08-21-2015, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Annabelle
  My husband hates me wrongkindagal 5 1,164 04-30-2014, 07:10 AM
Last Post: wrongkindagal
  Am i normal or violent? WilliamPleasent 1 614 01-02-2014, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Notrust87
  Is this normal/healthy? dm195 4 816 03-07-2012, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Starbreak