Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting smoking?
You just have to get your mind off of it. Chewing gum helps some people you should try that also exercising i heard helps people not get the urge.
It's all about discipline bro. If you have it, you can do great things.
[Image: 999d53.png]
‹Affordable • High Quality • Friendly Service›
‹Signatures • Banners • Thread Designs • Company Logos›

go to your doctor, he will direct you onto some one who knows crap about smoking then you will go on a course, it should help. Good luck with it as it will take over your life if you don't :/
Just to inform some of you, I don't intend to buy patches or nicotine gums. It's like being a heroine addict and instead of injecting it you eat it or some crap like that. Those patches really just post-pone the whole process of quitting. You may loose the habit of smoking, but eventually you need to get off those patches too. Also, I can't go to any classes or courses about it cause there aren't any in my town and I still don't have a drivers license nor a car to go to the other city plus I'm really screwed up when talking about money, I can't even afford to sign up to something like that.

Please, only mature and helpful comments from now on, I really need to quit this piece of crap, it's getting too expensive.
(08-14-2011, 11:33 PM)Correct Wrote: Relax just masturbate to get away the urge nicotine patch

Ha, that only works in private!
Here is how to quit smoking:
(08-15-2011, 05:24 PM)Annuit Coeptis Wrote: Ha, that only works in private!
Here is how to quit smoking:

Ahh, I can't watch videos, crappy Internet doesn't allow me to. But thanks for trying.
The only best way bro is to really set some goals.

Say, you want to look good and hit the gym. Once you're in the gym, you'll realize that smoking is really bad as it affects your stamina and overall health. By then, I RECOMMEND TO NOT QUIT RIGHT AWAY. It takes months before your body is used to not having nicotine anymore.

So do it like this:
Week 1: Maximum sticks/week. Say if you do 5 sticks/day, you can do 35 sticks/week.
Week 2: 75% less than the maximum. So you can do 26 sticks/week, and 3-4 sticks/day.
Week 3: 50% less than the max. That's 14-15 sticks/week, and 2-3 sticks/day.
Week 4: 25% less than the max. That's 7-8 sticks/week, and 1-2 stick(s)/day.

Considering that you're hitting the gym and very focused towards your goals, you'll surely end it in a month or two. Goodluck with this.
[Image: 999d53.png]
‹Affordable • High Quality • Friendly Service›
‹Signatures • Banners • Thread Designs • Company Logos›

You can't just stop it one day,try to restrict yourself by reducing teh rate of it.For example,if it's 2 packets per day,have one packet.And then after some days try to reduce 1 to half packet and so on.
Try to go for some "yoga" classes dude Big Grin
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
(08-16-2011, 02:39 AM)Retrotiger Wrote: The only best way bro is to really set some goals.

Say, you want to look good and hit the gym. Once you're in the gym, you'll realize that smoking is really bad as it affects your stamina and overall health. By then, I RECOMMEND TO NOT QUIT RIGHT AWAY. It takes months before your body is used to not having nicotine anymore.

So do it like this:
Week 1: Maximum sticks/week. Say if you do 5 sticks/day, you can do 35 sticks/week.
Week 2: 75% less than the maximum. So you can do 26 sticks/week, and 3-4 sticks/day.
Week 3: 50% less than the max. That's 14-15 sticks/week, and 2-3 sticks/day.
Week 4: 25% less than the max. That's 7-8 sticks/week, and 1-2 stick(s)/day.

Considering that you're hitting the gym and very focused towards your goals, you'll surely end it in a month or two. Goodluck with this.

Easier said than done. I've tried this many times before and it hasn't helped at all.
The best way in my opinion is to use stuff like nicotine patches and other similar products.
Most of all though you have to really want to quit. If you don't want to quit hard enough then you won't quit at all, simple as.
I've quit this summer and am very proud of myself ;)
i recommend you to read "easy way to stop smoke". it's helped me and many friends of mine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Health Benefits of quitting Smoking Habits stephensam 2 1,048 07-08-2020, 01:54 AM
Last Post: viraj
  Another reason to quit smoking: Vision Loss evewaldorf 1 778 07-25-2012, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Release4
  I don't know whether I should try and quit smoking or not LancerImpact 29 3,788 01-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Shattering -
  I've stopped Smoking as of today... Dεlluzion 17 1,764 06-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜDunsparth
  Give Up Smoking Without Having Withdrawal Discomfort brain 0 605 03-07-2011, 01:59 AM
Last Post: brain