Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GraphicsForums! The New Graphics Site!
(08-14-2011, 08:34 PM)Project Wrote: DreX that would be nice.. Big Grin
and hmmm might add the favicon sometime this week. and thanks for the suggestion of changing the colors of peoples name.. im trying to find some nice colors..

and hmm.. you made it look like the old times.. lol

and i might do that kinda like how the logo and stuff is right now tho.

but ima bout to go to sleep

"sometime this week?" A favicon takes 45 seconds to install.

I officially declare this website as a failure. No dedication by the owner.

Sorry. You can push that domain to me and you can watch something good come out of it.
(08-14-2011, 01:20 PM)Solidus Wrote: That's a really good domain.
Logo is badly placed, infact most of the header is messed up.
You need section descriptions.
You have a section titled 'Graphics', what's it for? Seems a bit silly to name a section 'Graphics', every section is graphics related.
Why a marketplace?
Finally, you need a ficon.

should take this in consideration, good luck with it other wise. Going to sign up soon! Big Grin

Good luck with it.

Let's see what your forum has to offer. Registering now.
[Image: 999d53.png]
‹Affordable • High Quality • Friendly Service›
‹Signatures • Banners • Thread Designs • Company Logos›

MrTylerHaz - i i'm... and it would be nice to see you their..

Retrotiger - that would be nice.

and laugh - well you gonna got me all discombobulated.. but ima be working on the site along with some friends...
Update - new theme

New plugins...

looking for staff and people to post content.. Smile
This theme looks horrible to me in comparison to the last one. The logo, icons, and forum base don't match at all
(08-26-2011, 10:58 AM)Ace Wrote: This theme looks horrible to me in comparison to the last one. The logo, icons, and forum base don't match at all

I disagree I think it's a really nice theme for a graphics forum. However I do think it needs some minor tweaking.
The logo & icons really need changing.

Also, you have way to many sections considering you only have 24 members registered.
I would personally get rid of:

Staff Contest (advertise contests in the News & Announcements section)
Member Contest (won't be popular until you have more members)
The Battlegrounds (again, won't be popular until you have more members)
Group Recruitment
Entertainment

Get rid of those and I think you have a good amount of sections to start with.
It's nice, but the other one was unique. Everyone uses the same old black/dark forums for a "cool" graphics forum because it looks better, but the other one was more professional if it had some small color adjustments. Take a look at almost any graphics forum out there, especially ones created by members off HF. The whole cliche' is a dark forum, and a graphics forum that generally gets turned into a general forum anyway for some reason.

I've also never seen that other theme around before, and i've seen the theme that he has up now more than 3 times on various forums. I can only remember one of the link names though, and it was a graphics forum, but with tons more members.
Don't rip from my site, think of your own section names and descriptions. Copying won't make it as big.
Removing the link.
Uhh... What?

It wasnt even from your site... lol

It might look familar but uhh... ive only seen your site once.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ForumRift | Ultimate Webmaster Forum | Advertise your Site on our Site! OpenSSL 1 651 06-02-2014, 05:52 AM
Last Post: MorbidEntree
  GraphicsForums! The New Graphics Site! Project 6 993 08-13-2011, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Project
  Graphics Chan - Graphics|Art|Anime|Manga Discussion Forum! Xypher 0 1,367 01-30-2011, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Xypher