Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GraphicsForums! The New Graphics Site!
Yeah yeah... lol Shhhhh.... I know its a bad approach... but still..
...still what?

Well good luck then
Okay, I try to sign up then I get this:
[Image: CQAAHg.png]

Maybe it has something to do with I can't put what password I want when I sign up..
[Image: vnXBe.gif]
Uhh.. click register.. it should work... unless your doing something wrong...

http://graphicsforums.net/member.php?action=register

I really like that domain man. I probly sign up there as well Big Grin
If you need any help feel free to PM Me
I would agree with solidus, don't change your forum into a general forum. Keep it to graphics, otherwise it looks really silly. Add a favicon to your site, and I would also change the colors, the green doesn't fit at all, in fact I wouldn't use green period, it's not as associated with a graphics impression as much as something like gold,red, or orange are. Blue is for professionalism, green is usually associated with money.

For a visual, I just changed the hue of your site, but I would do something like this for colors:
[Image: ibDOEq16e.jpg]

Fix up your header too, put the logo at the top, and center your menu on that bar that the logo currently occupies, the logo should be above the bar in my opinion. And the menu should be on the bar, centered.

Great domain though, that would be worth a pretty penny if you actually dedicate some time into this. Good for SEO, so you've got that going so far.
DreX that would be nice.. Big Grin
and hmmm might add the favicon sometime this week. and thanks for the suggestion of changing the colors of peoples name.. im trying to find some nice colors..

and hmm.. you made it look like the old times.. lol

and i might do that kinda like how the logo and stuff is right now tho.

but ima bout to go to sleep
No I mean look, when I go to sign up there's no option to enter a password:
[Image: 4RPBco.png]
ahhh.. lol..

If im not mistaken my friend made it so it sends you a random password and you can change it afterwards.. lol
(08-14-2011, 08:37 PM)Project Wrote: ahhh.. lol..

If im not mistaken my friend made it so it sends you a random password and you can change it afterwards.. lol

Yea that's what I figured. But I check my email and there's nothing. Whenever I try to sign up again I fill in all my info, click "Submit Registration" then I get "can't open file".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ForumRift | Ultimate Webmaster Forum | Advertise your Site on our Site! OpenSSL 1 650 06-02-2014, 05:52 AM
Last Post: MorbidEntree
  GraphicsForums! The New Graphics Site! Project 6 993 08-13-2011, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Project
  Graphics Chan - Graphics|Art|Anime|Manga Discussion Forum! Xypher 0 1,366 01-30-2011, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Xypher