Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Laugh" Threatening me and my family! [MUST READ}
(08-13-2011, 07:37 PM)BreShiE Wrote: My family is being threatened, you think I don't need support, he also somehow as me infected.

If you can confirm any of this then it really just comes down to your perception. You're just being cautious, but what can he really do to you? If he has you infected, there's no possible way he could have done so without some kind of person to person transfer, whether you downloaded a file from him or went to one of his websites, assuming he has a malicious one.
(08-13-2011, 07:42 PM)Ace Wrote: If you can confirm any of this then it really just comes down to your perception. You're just being cautious, but what can he really do to you? If he has you infected, there's no possible way he could have done so without some kind of person to person transfer, whether you downloaded a file from him or went to one of his websites, assuming he has a malicious one.

I have no clue how hes done it. I don't care what he does to me to be honest, he can do what he wants, I've been through too much to let a thing like this bother me. I'm just letting others know what he's like.
(08-13-2011, 07:37 PM)BreShiE Wrote: My family is being threatened, you think I don't need support, he also somehow as me infected.

Oh that is such bullshit you had this coming.

(08-13-2011, 07:42 PM)Ace Wrote: If you can confirm any of this then it really just comes down to your perception. You're just being cautious, but what can he really do to you? If he has you infected, there's no possible way he could have done so without some kind of person to person transfer, whether you downloaded a file from him or went to one of his websites, assuming he has a malicious one.

I don't use RATs or anything of that nature. You should know that Infinity.

(08-13-2011, 07:44 PM)BreShiE Wrote: I have no clue how hes done it. I don't care what he does to me to be honest, he can do what he wants, I've been through too much to let a thing like this bother me. I'm just letting others know what he's like.

What is being portrayed here is what I'm like when push comes to shove. Which rarely happens.
(08-13-2011, 07:55 PM)Laugh Wrote: Oh that is such bullshit you had this coming.

I don't use RATs or anything of that nature. You should know that Infinity.

(08-13-2011, 07:44 PM)BreShiE Wrote: I have no clue how hes done it. I don't care what he does to me to be honest, he can do what he wants, I've been through too much to let a thing like this bother me. I'm just letting others know what he's like.

What is being portrayed here is what I'm like when push comes to shove. Which rarely happens.

Sorry you're denying to having me infected and to rebooting my laptop?
I'm telling you to delete this thread.
(08-13-2011, 08:02 PM)Laugh Wrote: I'm telling you to delete this thread.

Stop messing with my laptop and I will....
Remove the thread.
(08-13-2011, 08:17 PM)Laugh Wrote: Remove the thread.

Like I said, stop freakin with my computer and I will.

That little Malware Bytes stunt you pulled was pretty funny btw.
Lmfao..it is funny because I don't mess with RATs.
(08-13-2011, 08:21 PM)Laugh Wrote: Lmfao..it is funny because I don't mess with RATs.

Well it's funny how your friend said "LMFAO. I feel sorry for you. Sorry man I'm really sorry."

Then the next thing I know my computer starts messing up and reboots...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello SF, I'm want to have a laugh. Shattering - 11 1,250 01-12-2012, 01:36 AM
Last Post: Shattering -
  Family Guy [Lois Mom Mum Mommy] GrammarPhreak 4 776 03-14-2011, 11:34 AM
Last Post: яєα¢тισиz™
  [read] Hearing loss [read] Positive 1 559 12-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: TTyme
  Don't laugh at this Canoris 10 1,546 08-20-2010, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Kanee
  This made me laugh.. HARD Kharnage 0 389 10-19-2009, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Kharnage