Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Laugh" Threatening me and my family! [MUST READ}
Before you read this, you must be careful as there is some vulgar Language in it, be warned.

You told him to commit suicide. I'm ashamed.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
I'm unsure how any of this is relevant, but you're only fueling the fire. I don't think anybody here cares and the UK local authorities won't care at all.

To anybody reading this, this started because he bought something and the real owner of the Paypal account chargedback. He used a stolen account he was given to pay for my item. Then he ddos'd me, he got the IP because I signed up on a forum his friend owned.

I'm really not a fan of skiddy things like stolen Paypal accounts and using shell booters. Those things are so pitiful and just tend to piss me off. On top of that he stole from me.

He'll get what he deserves and I couldn't give a crap what anybody has to say about it. Posting this just gives me more motivation. Like I said; no mercy.
Okay dokie, we'll see what you really do. Oh, just a quick bit of information, I never DDoSed you, all my stuff I can DDoS with are down.
Okay, I know I was a part of this, but really.. spamming the forums about it? Come on :'(
[Image: sighype.gif]
(08-13-2011, 06:07 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: You told him to commit suicide. I'm ashamed.

I did? Please show me where? Ohmy
openly discussing fruad.... hmmm
slowly getting better
(08-13-2011, 06:40 PM)haphazard Wrote: openly discussing fruad.... hmmm

Haha I told him this was a stupid idea.
Why is this a "must read"? What do we get out of this for reading all that? This is supportforums, people give support here.
(08-13-2011, 07:23 PM)Ace Wrote: Why is this a "must read"? What do we get out of this for reading all that? This is supportforums, people give support here.

My family is being threatened, you think I don't need support, he also somehow as me infected.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello SF, I'm want to have a laugh. Shattering - 11 1,234 01-12-2012, 01:36 AM
Last Post: Shattering -
  Family Guy [Lois Mom Mum Mommy] GrammarPhreak 4 776 03-14-2011, 11:34 AM
Last Post: яєα¢тισиz™
  [read] Hearing loss [read] Positive 1 559 12-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: TTyme
  Don't laugh at this Canoris 10 1,531 08-20-2010, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Kanee
  This made me laugh.. HARD Kharnage 0 387 10-19-2009, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Kharnage