Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Video Editing Program ?
I have Sony Vegas Pro 10, but I am too retarded to have the patience to learn how to use it.
(11-27-2011, 11:08 PM)Graveee Wrote: I have Sony Vegas Pro 10, but I am too retarded to have the patience to learn how to use it.
Same here but my friends ocassionaly give tips on it
I use Sony Vegas 10. I like the program and it's versatility.
The best program for me used to be sony vegas but lately i've been getting the hang of Premiere Pro and i'm really liking it.
I use CS3 at school because that's the latest version of adobe they have and I installed CS3 at home so I can do my work at home too. I have CS5.5 aswell but to be honest there isn't a huge difference between them.

I recommend using CS3 than the later versions because feature wise they are very similar and CS3 runs much faster especially if you have an older system.

Hope this helps
I am currently using Sony Vegas Pro 11.0

I was using Camtasia Studio 9.
I use Vegas 10 it's a ton more stable than 11 and in my opinion all around better. As for After Affects I've never used it so I can't offer an opinion up on it, but Camtasia and anything without a large price tag is horrible.
Movie maker wasn't all that bad for me when I was a newer user to video editing and such, but as I have moved up levels in experience, I needed a program that corresponded to my level of experience. So basically I have moved onto Sony Vegas Pro, I highly recommend it as it has many features for just about anything you would need to edit in a video.
(01-04-2012, 09:14 AM)Quizzical Wrote: Movie maker wasn't all that bad for me when I was a newer user to video editing and such, but as I have moved up levels in experience, I needed a program that corresponded to my level of experience. So basically I have moved onto Sony Vegas Pro, I highly recommend it as it has many features for just about anything you would need to edit in a video.

The keywords here are "just about". I'm sure if you moved to a couple other programs that I have in mind you wouldn't look back at Sony Vegas. You can do lots with it, but personally I still think it's usability isn't as great, and it's functionality is less than that of a program like AE. Adobe Premier is also a great program though. Very professional effects. It can be used for final touches, and i've had great outcomes with it.
Sony Vegas 8 and 9, I like them both equally.
Though, I'm not the greatest at editing, still.

I use Sony Vegas Pro 10 .
I use it cause it doesn't need a lot of resources , Ease of use and the number of tutorials available on YouTube Smile .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Editing Icon 6 1,809 11-24-2019, 09:04 PM
Last Post: samsmithgeek001@gmail.com
  Looking for someone to teach me basic editing Rуan 6 2,723 05-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Deity
  Sound Editing Progam crovaxND0 13 2,174 01-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Pikachu
  Video Editing Help? Epicly 11 2,904 12-23-2011, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Hydroxyde
  Beginning Video editing ! whyme? 17 3,659 11-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Nexum