Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Suggestion
I think Omni should remove the Support Feather. People come here and spam the whole forums and get 100 post within 2 days. For us regular members it's annoying seeing all this spam.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
Been discussed in depth before and Omni said that it is staying, at least for now anyway.
Does it look like I'm spamming to you? Tsk. I've joined some days ago for the same intention and my post count is certainly not a post count of a spammer if you look at the date I registered.

By the way, Omni checks for the quality of the posts first before giving the award.
[Image: derialsig.png]
Kore Wa Tabidatsu Kimi He Suketu Mieru Utsurona Me
Bleach- You're one person. 70% of the people on this forum only come for the support feather. There's only like 10active members, including myself, on this forum.
(08-12-2011, 05:46 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Bleach- You're one person. 70% of the people on this forum only come for the support feather. There's only like 10active members, including myself, on this forum.
I know exactly how you feel. I supposed to be on a little forum like this with roughly 90% more spammers and annoying members than here, but it's grown pretty big and it's more of high quality now. I support the idea of gathering more members of quality, but I'm against this idea.
[Image: derialsig.png]
Kore Wa Tabidatsu Kimi He Suketu Mieru Utsurona Me
I've been here for almost 2 weeks.
Blackhat Will generate 10,000 unique traffic to your site for $10.

My name is FISH.
The user F uck ( remove space) is a spammer too. I hate spammers.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
(08-12-2011, 03:33 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: I think Omni should remove the Support Feather. People come here and spam the whole forums and get 100 post within 2 days. For us regular members it's annoying seeing all this spam.
I agree!
(08-12-2011, 06:03 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: The user F uck ( remove space) is a spammer too. I hate spammers.
I saw that, he likes to spam about dogs.. and cats. :p
[Image: sighype.gif]
(08-12-2011, 03:33 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: I think Omni should remove the Support Feather. People come here and spam the whole forums and get 100 post within 2 days. For us regular members it's annoying seeing all this spam.

Spam? What kind of spam man? I'm sure some of them have made high quality posts. I know I certainly have.
-DeathxXxAwaits
I joined for the award, but I like the community, it just needs to be more active.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,439 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [Suggestion] Poster Award [/Suggestion] Sam 16 3,820 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  [SUGGESTION] MOTM [/SUGGESTION] Sam 21 3,181 08-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Sam
  [Suggestion]Batch File Section[Suggestion] Thomas 10 2,211 07-27-2010, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Reality
  [Suggestion]Show Rep Giver's Rep[Suggestion] Thomas 8 1,764 07-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.