Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with labroccas tabbed menu plugin
You ask for help yet when I go to help you say no?
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
Not giving what? You're confusing me with your low qualityness.
You 2 must not be very wise to hacking, for example if you gave me your teamviewer info i could install a rat on your pc without you knowing Smile

Ive messaged labrocca anyway now so dont worry, and send me a link to your site thats using that plugin and ill show you the sqli vulnerability, also google the plugin and youll see the threads labrocca made about the mytabs plugins and its vulnerabilities Smile
I don't hack. Omni won't have time to help you. Why would someone on a helping forum RAT you?
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
I dont no, but i dont trust people like that, and ive allready messaged omni on HF and he told me he will Smile

He just said contact me on mybbcentral to confirm that im a member there
The only way some on can install a rat on your computer if you let them you have more power than them... On the other hands you dhoudl search mybb central there was another awnser for this.
Blackhat Will generate 10,000 unique traffic to your site for $10.

My name is FISH.
I can help you, I had the same exact problem earlier, so I can fix it easily. PM me.
[Image: sighype.gif]
Yes I just Rouen the solution to this, it's going to be hard to explain through pm's but ok since you don't want to TV send me a pm so we can begin.
Blackhat Will generate 10,000 unique traffic to your site for $10.

My name is FISH.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mybb Plugin Issue Rуan 1 877 07-14-2012, 06:25 PM
Last Post: 'Snorlax
  Menu crashes on website from Macs Naflod 0 545 03-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Naflod
  Tabbed Menu plugin error after upgrading to MyBB 1.6.6 RedKarma 2 1,041 03-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Wordpress flash plugin NekoChan 1 733 01-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Last Post: NekoChan
  A menu like yours Rik Telner 11 2,059 12-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Hex