Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PAYPAL] [FREE] Money Though YouTube [NO PM ME/ADFLY] [DIRECT LINK]
The user Kaspersky has shown me this website on how to earn money from YouTube videos. Currently its only $0.0010 per video watched.

FAQ Copy & Paste From Website
Quote:How will I get paid?
You will be paid via PayPal. Once you sign up for an account and request for payment, you will be asked for your PayPal email address. If you don't have a PayPal account, it's free and easy to sign up for one. Just click here to go to PayPal and sign up for an account.

Is there a minimum payment amount?
Right now, the minimum payment amount that we will approve is $15.00 USD

Are there any fees to join / watch videos / receive payments?
Absolutely not!

How do referrals work?
When you refer a member to our site, you will receive 10% of their earnings for life. There are no limits as to how many people you can refer either.

Can I watch any video I want on YouTube and get paid for it?
Yeah, of course you are. You're allowed to watch any Youtube video and get paid for it on our site. Once you become a member, you will find our "Search for Videos" section where you may search for videos on YouTube. Our own promoted videos will be listed at the top of the list and you will be paid extra for watching any of our promoted videos.

Am I limited to how many videos I can watch per day?
No, you are allowed to watch as many videos as you would like per day. However, for our promoted videos, you may only watch 10 of them per day.

Can I promote my own uploaded YouTube videos on this site for advertisement?
Yes, we offer that service too. Please visit our "Advertisement" page for more information. Our rates are really cheap, so you should totally check them out!

Whoa, I just watched a video and for some reason, I didn't get paid for it. What gives?
Sorry to hear about that. Just go into your account and click 'Show Transaction History'. There we will give you steps on what to do if this situation happens. If we find out that we screwed up somewhere, we'll pay you double!

So how does this whole video watching to get paid thing work?
Once you log into your account, you'll see a section called 'Search For Videos'. Once there you will be able to browse through our selection of promoted videos as well as search for videos yourself on YouTube. In order to watch a video for payment, you must click on the 'Get View Ticket' link next to each video to get your View Ticket. Once the ticket has been generated, you will be directed to a page with your requested YouTube video. Without a valid View Ticket, you will not be paid, so make sure you get one before viewing your video.

How many videos can I watch at once?
You can watch as many videos as you want at the same time. You cannot, however, watch the same video multiple times simultaneously.

Links
Referral Link: http://goo.gl/rvz57
Normal Link: http://goo.gl/SgMUU

Note: I would love if you used my referral link because I gain 10% of the points you make and it makes a big difference to help me. No worries if not I just wanna help out here and it would be nice to gain something back.

I will reply with a Thank You each time there is 3 posts after my previous post. It will help me keep the thread clean and the spam I would create much lower.
This looks tight as fudge Ill keep this in mind
Ill wait until some one posts legit, looks legit but i don't want to waste my time doing all this and it not working :/
It's legit. I have made money from this. I am still working on getting up to $15 though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ★★★★★ DIRECT LINK | Make $10/hour For Life! | Free | No Shitcash/Failice ★★★★★ .Nielz 166 38,967 08-25-2014, 11:38 AM
Last Post: xenmas29
  Make money on YouTube without site/blog/view ads (new method) skymoney 0 664 11-06-2013, 02:39 AM
Last Post: skymoney
  How to transfer money from card to paypal deicider 23 5,843 05-17-2013, 11:56 PM
Last Post: johnsmarty
  [Paypal, LR & Payza] JillsClickCorner autoclicker. Earn money on autopilot! rafaelcarioca7 1 811 03-17-2013, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Hidden™
  make money with adfly bot as much as you can rafaelcarioca7 0 706 03-08-2013, 10:53 AM
Last Post: rafaelcarioca7